Escape II Ohio When Thread?

[LaW]Maverick

When we goin' to Escape again?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I hope to see you guys back again soon, but as for Jan 6th, that weekend is out due to the CS:1.6 tournament. Not knowing how late it is going to run being our first tournament we wouold rather not schedule another event that weekend. And just remember if you want 20 people there, we only have 16 computers. We do have console games or show movies on the tv, while others play and take turns, etc...

OK, so far it's looking like the 12th or 13th. If we do get 20, I know that Dan (Slaughter) and I both have laptops, and last time it was cool if we brought them, so we were planning on doing it again. This time, I'm actually going to use mine though.

So post up guys so we can get this thing rollin'!

I'm in. and i know i could bring another friend. and maybe his girl as well. (obviously im in lol) im up for any date.. so i just voted randomly on a date. i think we should talk to Escape to see what dates they have open first. Escape, can you post them up?

Right now we just finished the counter strike 1.6 tournament last night which went better then expected. 7 five man teams showed up. The next event we have is a Smash Bros. Melee tournament on Jan 27, so that weekend is out for you guys. we have no other events scheduled for Jan 19-21 nor do we have anything scheduled for any weekend in Feb yet. If you guys pick a date please notify us at least 1-2 weeks in advance so we can make the arraingments since we normally do not stay open all night, we just do it for special events. Also, my suggestion is to try and pick a date and give people at least 3-4 weeks notice so they can rearraing work schedules or such to attend. We have found this best. If you call the store, feel free to speak with Richard, he is aware you guys are looking at doing another all night event sometime soon.

I would suggest picking a date between those who are posting and make it concrete and then start finding people. Hard to find people when they don't know when it is. I believe Fatty was running into this problem when we first started talking about the first night. He finally came up with a date and told people and it happened. I would suggest pick a day about a month out from now to give people a chance to find out about it and make plans or arraing work or such. Let us know the date before you annoucne it so we can make sure the store is available. If you can't come up with the minimum of 10 people the day or two before hand just let us know and cancel it. We still keep the store open the day of and the day after, just close a couple hours early for your event, so we will not penalize you for cancelling 2 days before. Just keep us informed and we will work with your organization.

• 1 year later...

after you pick a date you might want to post it in the Chit Chat, I had no idea this was going on. My wife works nights every other weekend so I have to be home those nights to watch the kids. I would definately try to make it this time if its on a night she doesn't work. I'll drag Fat along with me too, maybe more if I can get a hold of em. She's off this weekend so you can do the math.