TheGeek

oh man...that could either be amazing or beat out League of Extraordinary Gentlemen for worst comic book to film adaptation ever. Visually it looks stunning but I am not sure how they'll keep that look throughout the whole film and not have it get too strange.

Im with ya on this Playaa. But, I usually like weird movies (LOEG was AWFUL though). Maybe this will be terrific...Im really looking forward to it.

The whole movie is in "green screen"?

don't know. there is a good chance it will get strange.

This is my movie I cannot wait for from 2007. The preview looks amazing to the panel from Frank Miller's Graphic Novel of the same title. The movie is shot on mostly green screen, just as Miller's other graphic novel turned movie, Sin City. A big fan of Miller's work on the comic and graphic novel side, I loved Sin City, and cannot wait for this new movie adaptation of his work.

This is my movie I cannot wait for from 2007. The preview looks amazing to the panel from Frank Miller's Graphic Novel of the same title. The movie is shot on mostly green screen, just as Miller's other graphic novel turned movie, Sin City. A big fan of Miller's work on the comic and graphic novel side, I loved Sin City, and cannot wait for this new movie adaptation of his work.

How was sin city? So far by the previews it looks like a sweet movie.

Call me picky but I usually don't like to watch movies that have been blasted by the media. Don't know why...

Sin City was amazing. Panel for panel from the graphic novels. It was directed by Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller (graphic novel creator). Tarintino was paid 1 dollar to guest direct a 15 minute scene. Just an amazing stylized comic that is literally panel for panel turned into a movie.

Bruce Willis looked at a test run for the film in his home screening room, asked "Those the lines from the graphic novel?" Being answered, "Yes as are all the lines in the screenplay" He signed on.

With how amazing Sin City was, 300 I truly believe will be as amazing if not better.

• 1 month later...

WOW! I should study history more!

If the Spartans and the Thespians fought together they got 20 kills each!

If just the 300 Spartans fought alone, and got those casualties, they got 66 kills each!!

I have a feeling that this is going to be gory movie... :twitch:

what do they teach you kids in schools these days if you don't know about the 300 Spartans?

History really IS interesting y'know.

History repeats because people do not take the time to really study the past. Human nature has not changed in the last 10,000 years. If you want to know what the future holds, look to the past.

Shaftiel

History repeats because people do not take the time to really study the past. Human nature has not changed in the last 10,000 years. If you want to know what the future holds, look to the past.

But wouldn't that mean that if we finally did really learn our history well, that we wouldn't be able to tell the future? What fun would that be?

And this is the battle of Thermopylae right? I learned that in 9th grade, and then said that to a current freshman who said back to me, "No it was some other battle that started with a T."

Edited by Chimmpp

oh man...that could either be amazing or beat out League of Extraordinary Gentlemen for worst comic book to film adaptation ever. Visually it looks stunning but I am not sure how they'll keep that look throughout the whole film and not have it get too strange.

HAVE YOU EVER HEARDDDD OF HELLBOY?!

• 2 weeks later...