Did someone?

Soldado

Did someone upload a bad file to the server's FTP? I ask this because the server is so "choppy" like. At times the FPS drops below 50 for me..which is weird because on every other server I stay at 100.

Please, someone check on this.

It's server lag. Umm.. Yeah. It happens when the server doesnt change maps for a long period of time. I change map back to D2 whenever i jump on but i don't think any other admins know that it fixes the lag. So yeah... If it happens again just post up. Admins, to fix the lag.. just type ma_map de_dust2 in console. I don't know why it fixes the lag. But it does.

It's server lag. Umm.. Yeah. It happens when the server doesnt change maps for a long period of time. I change map back to D2 whenever i jump on but i don't think any other admins know that it fixes the lag. So yeah... If it happens again just post up. Admins, to fix the lag.. just type ma_map de_dust2 in console. I don't know why it fixes the lag. But it does.

hmmm. Thats strange. Ah well, Thanks for the info :wiggle2:

Guest ash
Guest ash
Guest ash
Guests

I don't know if you are experiencing the same thing, but often times I join the server and notice that everyones gun on their third person model is shaking violently side to side. It's really annoying. I suppose setting a time limit on the map would be the best solution.