Is Counter-Strike your #1 game?

Guest ash

Guest ash
Guest ash
Guest ash
Guests

It has been for me since like beta 7. I had a stint in BF2 for like a month or two but now I don't even care for it anymore. Every time I find a new game, I find myself going back to CS. In a way, CS has ruined me since now I have very high expectations for multiplayer games that are very difficult to meet. Long live CS :)

I can't say that any game is #1 for me as I am a fan of many different game genres. However I have to say, I do often play CSS in between each game, and after a long run in Guild Wars it's always refreshing to log back on and do the same ol' same ol'.... I r boring

CS...well, I can never completely quit the game.

Sure, I'll get away from it from time to time, but it always ends up being temporary. Even the magnanimously addictive draw of WoW only lasted a short while.

I don't think I'll ever stop playing CS completely until I can't find another soul online to play it with....

i did the whole guild wars thing. i decided id give an fps a try seeing as i could log on for a couple minutes and hav fun un like most mmo's and ive never looked back. css ftw wish i would have started playing whn it first came out.

I got CS:S bundled with HL2 and HL Source...

I hadn't even heard of Counter-Strike: Source when I bought the bundle. It's now my favorite game lol

I had heard about Counter Strike when it was gaining popularity around 1.1, but I never got into until a friend of mine told me to get Half life 2 so I could play CSS with him... man seems like yesterday :)

I used to call my friends nerds when they would all go to internet cafes and play cs...unfortunately they are all anti-source, mostly because none of them can afford to upgrade (by upgrade I mean toss) their old PCs even though they claim this is untrue :biglaugha:

I have been off CS for a while, but I just bought a new desk so I might be coming back...360 owns my video gaming life for now

• 2 weeks later...

I had the original CS when I had it bundled with my original HL1 collection. I never got it to work and frankly never cared to make it work. Eventually, I decided to give CS:S a try one day when I was done playing HL2. Now I love CS:S :). I do play other games but in the end of the day I enjoy comming into CS:S for a few.

My first map was Dust, My friend (who gave up computer gaming all together :((( boooo) taught me and discom in the ways of cs. He was a scout master.

I always wondered how he got to plant the bomb so fast. Maybe because I was sitting at spawn for a good 30 seconds :biglaugha: