My Identity Crysis

For all the UT players out there, I would like to ask you something. Ok, this my sound silly to you but I really am having second thoughts about it.

Question is this... do I keep the ID of Primus or do I continue on with Lincoln6. I did have the thought of keeping Primus for just UT and Lincoln6 for everything else, but that might get confusing. Your input is actually greatly appreciated and very welcome on what you think. As I said before, this may sound trivial but it has been on my mind for some time now.

Well, just thought I would throw it out at ya and see what you all think. I really miss everyone, and it feels pretty good to play with you all again. Thanks for letting me bend your ear a bit. :peace:

Lincoln6 = Primus? Really??? Oh...

I saw you playing last night. Eternal_Shadow is my roommate. I was gonna get him to type a "hi from dark", but he's too slow at typing :P

I'd recommend going with the one you like better. For UT3 I think I'll be shifting over as dark/|rchon still, but we'll see. Which one do you like better? Either way, I'll try my best to frag ya :D

And here I thought you had an identity crisis: Dark / Irchon lol. Jk, Don't hunt me down and frag me, just a bit of levity....

Lincoln6 = Primus? Really??? Oh...

I saw you playing last night. Eternal_Shadow is my roommate. I was gonna get him to type a "hi from dark", but he's too slow at typing :P

I'd recommend going with the one you like better. For UT3 I think I'll be shifting over as dark/|rchon still, but we'll see. Which one do you like better? Either way, I'll try my best to frag ya :D

Hey what's up man? It's a force of habit to stop whatever I'm doing as soon as I see the name TOT~________ and go for a head shot :D

That's funny...

It's my force of habit when I see TOT (dave or glad...)to wrap my rosary and lay down for the inevitable.

It's my force of habit when I see FK to get ready to get crushed by a manta at base (crossfire)...

It's my force of habit when I know Dingy is playing and we are down to our base and primary node to just hit ESC and left click repeatedly, b/c I know he is sure to be parked above our base in a tank blasting away...

lol

It's my force of habit when Bush is playing to have someone to finally listen to my stupid rants...

It's my force of habit when Dark is playing to have someone to DM with for like 4 minutes while the game goes by

It's my force of habit when Primus (thank god he's back) is playing to have someone putting twin beams on me like I'm a slow-moving chump...

It's my force of habit when Lex actually shows up to stare in amazement at him being there while he repeatedly frags me.

good times...

you guys give me a reason to drink

Edited by Tek-Almighty

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Whee! Reviving more old threads.

Stick with Primus (at least for UT). You'd be surprised at how many people know you as that. Unless you want to be "discovered" all over again by people outside this forum. You've got a good rep going for ya as Primus though, so make it easy on everyone. :)