Aparantly its been proven that I hack?

Guest Dude-

Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guests

http://www.fatfreddys.clanservers.com/foru...asc&start=0

Ive been playing on this GunGame server for a few months now. Tons of fun, has turbo modes, thought they had good admins too. I happen to be good at GunGame, so Ive been #1 in the server for awhile. Couple days ago, I was randomy banned without explanation. When I asked why I was banned in their forums, they promptly explained that they had been watching me and that I was officially hacking with aimbot and wallhack. Well this is news to me considering I wouldn't even know the first step of hacking, but aparantly there is no question about this demo.

So, to people who know me, have played with me over the last 15 months, have personally met me and gone to the bars with me, I ask you to review this demo (I have no idea how to view it) and give me your honest opinion. You can read the thread, Ive lost my patience in dealing with these unreasonable people, which is a shame because I honestly really liked to play there. I tried appealing, tried being reasonable, and now Im getting told to "get the f out".

I encouraged them to come join our forums and make whatever claims they want, as they aparantly think that I am scared of them "spreading the truth" to the other people I play with.

Thanks for your time. Just so frustrated I have no idea what to do. If it was so random server I would consider it a compliment, but is somewhere I have played for over 3 months and only contributed in good ways.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude-

why play anywhere other than gc servers in the first place? we've even got gun game maps available. if you're really into it, you could help run official gun game nights.

if you REALLY like gungame, you you can even consider this offer:

http://www.gamrs.co/forums/in...showtopic=30857

seriously, my heart weeps knowing you're out on different servers. why dude, why?

Guest ash
Guest ash
Guest ash
Guests

This is why I usually avoid other servers. I get called a cheater wherever I go. I can only imagine what it's like for some of the better players that play on GC!

Guest ash
Guest ash
Guest ash
Guests

This is why I usually avoid other servers. I get called a cheater wherever I go. I can only imagine what it's like for some of the better players that play on GC!

:boo:

:hug:

http://www.fatfreddys.clanservers.com/foru...asc&start=0

Ive been playing on this GunGame server for a few months now. Tons of fun, has turbo modes, thought they had good admins too. I happen to be good at GunGame, so Ive been #1 in the server for awhile. Couple days ago, I was randomy banned without explanation. When I asked why I was banned in their forums, they promptly explained that they had been watching me and that I was officially hacking with aimbot and wallhack. Well this is news to me considering I wouldn't even know the first step of hacking, but aparantly there is no question about this demo.

So, to people who know me, have played with me over the last 15 months, have personally met me and gone to the bars with me, I ask you to review this demo (I have no idea how to view it) and give me your honest opinion. You can read the thread, Ive lost my patience in dealing with these unreasonable people, which is a shame because I honestly really liked to play there. I tried appealing, tried being reasonable, and now Im getting told to "get the f out".

I encouraged them to come join our forums and make whatever claims they want, as they aparantly think that I am scared of them "spreading the truth" to the other people I play with.

Thanks for your time. Just so frustrated I have no idea what to do. If it was so random server I would consider it a compliment, but is somewhere I have played for over 3 months and only contributed in good ways.

ohhhh, I just played against some [HSx] guy on the west coast DM server. Of course he had the nerve to awp with only 4 people playing so I started awping back. Then I switched to AK and he left the server right after I killed him for like the 40th time. It was basically 1on1 since we were both hunting each other down. Also, judging by the way these people conduct themselves on their forums, I wouldn't bother trying to regain entry...

I wouldn't waste my time or breath on those guys over there. I'd love to send a group of xT guys to their server one of these nights. They'd come out crying and probably ban the whole clan for "hacking"

And yes for once i agree with john, why play anywhere else then gamerscoalition.

Just played on there for a while and I'd say just let them go. It's possible the later guy that posted saying you weren't hacking knows what's going on, but clearly whoever configures the server doesn't. The other thread where bottle basically admits to banning a guy for having his cl_interp set too low tells you really all you need to know. It's no surprise that the demo he got of you was so bad (you can see people getting killed on the hud, but never actually hear the gun fire sometimes); I was lagging on there with 4 players. Yeah I'm east coast, but never had any lag on Discharge or Immutable (in LA or in San Jose). Anyone reading this should jump on there if they want to be reminded why it's worth renting from companies like XGS, A2G, and NFO as we have.

63.208.142.65:27015 Seattle*GUN GAME 3.3*100 Tick*[HSx]*

Someday I hope to be good enough to have people yell, "HACKER!" at me. But yeah, your just good. I have never thought to myself that you hack. I'm sry that you will not be able to play with the friends you made on that server. Just remember that you have friends here who would love to see more of you, and who smile when you rip them apart in CS. Or is that a grimace... heh :)

Shaftiel

I wouldn't waste my time or breath on those guys over there. I'd love to send a group of xT guys to their server one of these nights. They'd come out crying and probably ban the whole clan for "hacking"

And yes for once i agree with john, why play anywhere else then gamerscoalition.

thats a Zen like question Mag

Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guests
(edited)
Someday I hope to be good enough to have people yell, "HACKER!" at me. But yeah, your just good. I have never thought to myself that you hack. I'm sry that you will not be able to play with the friends you made on that server. Just remember that you have friends here who would love to see more of you, and who smile when you rip them apart in CS. Or is that a grimace... heh :)

Shaftiel

Yes yes yes, I am a traitor, I know... However I was not aware we had GunGame nights?!??! Since when? I would be MOOOOORE then happy to host the GunGame nights as its pretty much my absolute favorite CS game at the moment (Ive grown somewhat bored of normal CS, just temporary). Ive been uber busy lately with work, school, and the gf so Ive only had 20-30 minutes to play and its just easier to play GG.

Anyways, thanks guys for looking at the demo. I finally figured it out and totally do not understand what they are talking about...but of course, being an admin, I understand their concern. This has happened to me about 100 times before, but this is the first time I have actually cared. I dont even talk to the people on the server, I have no friends there like I do here...but for some reason I really enjoy the server. Maybe I like being #1 and its hard to find a GunGame server that doesnt just play Texture maps all day. Also, for some odd reason, I get a really, really, really good connection. My shots actually do what I want them to do. Immutable is only 30 miles from my house and I dont get as good of a connection.

I did notice that the demo didnt seem up to realtime...I assume connection speed and computer could affect a demo as well? Well Im done with it, I posted my contact information. At this point it really is just my pride that is affected, because while its a compliment, its also a big insult to someone that has never been able to understand the mentality behind cheating on a freakin computer game.

John, can you give me some more info on the GunGame nights? My Girlfriend just left for spain for 6 months so...my evenings and nights are OPEN and you will all be seeing much much more of me. Yay!

PS. I would honestly consider fronting the costs to open a Gun Game server. Lets talk more about it or atleast try some GunGame nights to see what kind of reception we may get. Im an absolute HUGE fan of GunGame where after your level up, you can only knife. Hours of fun.

Edited by Dude-

You were the most mature person in the topic from what I've read...

I hate servers run by children.

alright....shut your mouth for 10 minutes. Jesus christ. I reviewed your demo and i dont think your hacking...so were going to have a chat to see what we want to do in this sittuation and whatnot. You would sound a lot more mature if you would keep your mouth shut. since your old enough to go to bars im assuming your over 21......so act your age and stop being a baby about a stupid videogame. We will contact you if we decide that you werent hacking and if we are going to unban you or not.

Post your contact info here so we can let you know......and if you post ANYTHING besides your contact info, then well keep you banned just so we dont have to listen to your crying and whining.

You have to understand that there are more than just 2 leaders here and we all are going to look at your demo. keep your cool and act mature and MAYBE youll start getting some respect around here.

Edited by Tristan

Dude.gc:

Normally, I may sympathize with you. When you diverge from the GC masses and venture out into the world, such is the treatment you can expect to find. You are *descending*, Dude, from the heavens into the hellish masses, and your treatment there will only reflect that.

I just posted and tried to be as contained as possible. They haven't treated you fairly by any means. You should come back to gc dude, I was happy when I split kills against you. :D

fellows...

it's been resolved..

Respect is earned not given..

we dont know DUDE from joe blow and to the best of our knowledge we thought he was hacking..

We DO NOT like cheaters and will not treat them with any RESPECT ..

lets just play the damn game and forget this happened.. mistakes happen

thanks

[HSx]-JoJo

That guy is an idiot. Sometimes when playing back demos, it will appear really shaky for some reason. Its not like the person was really shaking like that. Its just a problem with source demos.

Can you elaborate more on this?

Dude.gc:

Normally, I may sympathize with you. When you diverge from the GC masses and venture out into the world, such is the treatment you can expect to find. You are *descending*, Dude, from the heavens into the hellish masses, and your treatment there will only reflect that.

Gospel. Can I get an AAYMEN!!!! :lol2:

fellows...

it's been resolved..

Respect is earned not given..

we dont know DUDE from joe blow and to the best of our knowledge we thought he was hacking..

We DO NOT like cheaters and will not treat them with any RESPECT ..

thanks

[HSx]-JoJo

On this note I disagree. Sure the phrase "you need to earn respect" is catchy but it applies to and is utilized by people who are affected by other people of higher levels (work managers, forum admins, etc). The premise being the higher up should not be respected if they can't enforce or manage their job.

Respect should always be given from the higher levels in the form of common courtesy unless the individual did something to warrant a condescending attitude, which I can't say whether he did or didn't.

Because you didn't know Dude from Joe Blow is exactly WHY you should be respectful; he's a guest in your home, your server. Exactly where his actions warranted the blatant "f' off" attitude I don't know but it's obvious you could care less about him or how your actions are interpreted by others.

Respect me but screw you is how I read you. Am I wrong?

Acknowledging that you or your admins made a mistake (good), no apology (bad) and still disrespectful (bad).

Practice what you preach, brother. If you want it, you gotta give it.

Respect should always be given from the higher levels in the form of common courtesy unless the individual did something to warrant a condescending attitude.
to quote a wise man:

"Gospel. Can I get an AAYMEN!!!! "

welcome to the gamers coalition. feel free to enjoy your stay here.