Aparantly its been proven that I hack?

Guest Dude-

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been a while since I've picked a dream team.....

Conversation has begun over there, we'll see how it shakes out. This isn't the West Side Story, so just play cool.

Wait a second, most of you probably don't know what the West Side Story even is.....unless you're Duke's age.

Is their server out west?

Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guests
I'm turning DM into a GG DM.. I played on one earlier and it was a blast. :)

Well, I randomly found myself unbanned last night for some reason. The server just showed up on my list. So despite promising I would not play there again...i just could not help it. I figured if I got banned for a 4th time then it would be worth some good laughs. First 3 games I played like crap since I hadnt played GG in a few days. Then I finally hit the groove. After winning a few games in a row, I made a great play where there was only one Terrorist left, and from my radar I could tell that he was nowhere on the map or my teammates would be shooting him, so he logically was around the corner from me. So I jumped out around the corner with a head shot and sure enough, there he is. Well...needless to say, my use of predictability and logic has once again got me banned for HSX. Yay! No explanation. These guys better just leave me banned or I am going to continue to torture them each time I am unbanned.

Its pretty funny. I don't play with a mic so I don't leave the voice sound on, but I left it on when I was playing there and they were accusing every person who got more then 1 headshot in a row. It was great. People come in there and run through everybody and they just cant handle it. Its good to know I am not the only one receiving this discrimination!

when we restart the server it clears the banned list..

we loaded the list after the reset and since ur on it .. u were banned.

sorry but we're not hating..

63.208.142.65:27015

thats our GG server.. please come play and judge for urself or not..

Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guests

yes, you are hating. by banning me for no reason...you are hating on me. if you feel different, then please explain.

yes, you are hating. by banning me for no reason...you are hating on me. if you feel different, then please explain.

Well, no they are not hating, and they did ban you for a reason. They feel that you are hacking. You know that you are not. Its hard to bridge the gap between those two possitions. But I think that attacking and escalating the verbal retoric is not helpful. If they will not lift the ban, then you should walk away. If they are open to discusion and perhaps lifting the ban, and you are still interested in playing there, then you should discuse it with them. but neither of those options include using aggressive or angry speech.

Shaftiel

Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guests

Well, no they are not hating, and they did ban you for a reason. They feel that you are hacking. You know that you are not. Its hard to bridge the gap between those two possitions. But I think that attacking and escalating the verbal retoric is not helpful. If they will not lift the ban, then you should walk away. If they are open to discusion and perhaps lifting the ban, and you are still interested in playing there, then you should discuse it with them. but neither of those options include using aggressive or angry speech.

Shaftiel

See I have been banned from the forums as well...so thats not really a possibility either, lol. Its cool though, I just wanted to clarify your post too. And your right, it is hard to bridge the gap. Ill stop. Its just ridiculous to me so its hard to drop. And when I say "for no reason", I think its clear that this is in reference to being unjustly banned multiple times.

Edited by Dude-