Now Hiring

stutters

do you wish immutable hosted more events?

have an idea for an event?

have the time to help?

then we're looking for you!

:lol2:

to mix things up a bit, we're going to start introducing weekly events. our events will be alternating the schedule of retrocedence; if you don't want to play the current event, you can head over there, or you can check out our 24/7 deathmatch server.

here's what we're looking for (for each event):

- your participation

- your observations (settings feedback, player suggestions, etc)

- your time

here's what we'll supply:

- the server, players, punch, and pie

- mod installation and initial setup

- help with updates and changes

here's what you don't need:

- a phd in rocket science :erm:

the floor is wide open for events. some (stolen) suggestions:

- gungame

- custom map nights

- predator

- aim/snipe events

- western warfare

you do need to be a server admin to host these events. if you're already a .gc member, PM me for an admin app.

all admin and membership dues directly support our servers.

our community survives only by the active participation of people like you. if you're interested, leave your name, AIM/XFIRE, or girlfriend's cell phone number. we'll go from there.

thanks,

sj

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guests

GunGame. Let me know how I can be in charge of some GunGame nights. I can make most nights available if I have advanced warning. Id love to try it out. If it goes swell, I would consider investing financially in an additional server.

i'm gonna try to (read: see if mookie can help me) get gungame setup by the weekend. you sent me a PM with the settings you like; you want to add to that list? i'm also going to try to get it set on stock maps, unless you've got any suggestions. i haven't played gungame enough, so any input would be good input.

:peace:

Im not sure what other people like but I think gun game turbo is much better than standard. Some other good customizations are the order the guns are given to you. Some servers I play start you with the most powerful guns and work your way down to knife and nade and I have played some the opposite.