Flat Out 2 @ 8:30 EST Tonight - Meet in my Vent Office!

Fatty

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC Founder

Fatty will be organizing a game tonight with Bub, starting at approximately 8:30 PM EST. This time, on a Friday night, generally works if you a) have young children, B) have no social life, or consider gaming online your social life, or c) both a and b. If you qualify in any way, please join us by stating your intentions here (disclosing how you are available is not necessary).

I expect so far:

1) Fatty

2) Bub

3) Bub's brother (Ted BreakDancin??)

I'm going to create a mailing list for flat out 2.

If you would like to be on this mailing list, send me an email at fatty@nevermind.com

I'll use this to announce games, organize tournies, draw attention to topics, etc, in addition to using the forums. Actually, scratch that idea...maybe we'll just go ahead and create a forum devoted to FO2 and if you want emails about announcements, etc, you can subscribe to the forum on your own.

Fatty will be organizing a game tonight with Bub, starting at approximately 8:30 PM EST. This time, on a Friday night, generally works if you a) have young children, B) have no social life, or consider gaming online your social life, or c) both a and b. If you qualify in any way, please join us by stating your intentions here (disclosing how you are available is not necessary).

I expect so far:

1) Fatty

2) Bub

I'm going to create a mailing list for flat out 2.

If you would like to be on this mailing list, send me an email at fatty@nevermind.com

I'll use this to announce games, organize tournies, draw attention to topics, etc, in addition to using the forums. Actually, scratch that idea...maybe we'll just go ahead and create a forum devoted to FO2 and if you want emails about announcements, etc, you can subscribe to the forum on your own.

Friday's work best for me too, I was just wondering whether you guys were on more during the weekends or weekdays. I'll be on tonight for some racing madness after I try out Supreme Commander.

GC Founder
In the stunts, i use the nitro button, i do everything the computer (tutorial) does and still only land up to 110 ft, meanwhile he's jumping up too 160...

It's simple physics. It takes more energy to throw you. :wiggle2:

Ok, looks like tonight:

1) Fatty

2) Bub

4) DJ

5) Allanon

6) Clue

7) M2

~ VooDoo

GC Founder

LOL, saved in a nick of time, the topic was on the very bottom of the front page.

Anyhoo, I'm planning on wrecking some people at 8:00 EST tonight, probably for a hour or two....let's get er started.

GC Founder

Hmmm..almost even more appropriate. Good luck!

My office will be passworded....it has become necessary to protect the innocent.

Prolly closer to 9 PM EST for me tonight.

I watched a couple of the movies and laughed my arse off. I'm going to have to try this, need to contact valve via phone they won't let me buy it online (foriegn country credit card error). My ping to the Chicago is under 200 these day's. Is that too slow?