:(

lostoften

I tripped getting up to go do some homework and ripped the mic portion out of the headset. I then tried to splice together them, but was unsuccessful :(

I had got these at BestBuy for $40 or so, and I liked them.

So what are some good headsets for about $30-40? Glad I didnt buy a controller yesterday for fo2!

Edited by lostoften

if ur looking to get something from a store id stay clear of the logeitech gaming head stes ive had 3 sets and my friend has had one all of wich broke in under six months :( (these where never abused in any way) i got some plantronics from circuit city for 40 and thy have very good sound and seem to be built nice we will see how long these ones last. i relly want a set of Medusa's but im to poor.

Hey! I broke my headset two weeks ago! I got new ones already cause i couldn't find my recipt for waranty.. But i went out to get food.. left headphones on my chair.. came home all excited and ready to pound down my carne asada burrito.. Jumped on chair.. *crack* >_<

• 4 weeks later...
Wow! any warranty come with these? I just broke them, picked them up and went to put on and the ear piece snapped off:(

Best thing to do is call NewEgg directly and ask them. And check to see if their warranty is through NewEgg or not. You should still be in your 30 day period.

My headphones started to come apart and I just super glued them back together, cracks started to form in some areas.

• 3 weeks later...