Supreme Commander

Penty

I downloaded the demo but haven't installed yet. I need to see how well it runs on my system before I buy it. Actually wanted to pick up Oblivion but we had to buy a new washing machine this week. Yeah I know, if I was a real gamer I could do without clean clothes. :zombie:

I've had to turn a lot of the details on low, my machine really starts to bog down at the 200+ unit range.

Same hopefully I will have the money to upgrade to dual core soon, besides that though I love it so far. If anyone wants to play a game online just xfire me: Allanon754, or pm me and we can maybe meet on vent.

So how you like the game Penty?

Back in the day I played Total Annihilation and I dunno I just couldn't get into it. Starcraft, now that was my game. I tried to played TA again after I beat SC but it didn't last. Remember the old Starcraft vs. TA wars? :biglaugha:

Well I beat the demo, game ran fine till the last battle where there was 150+ units. It was like playing TA all over again.

So when does Starcraft 2 come out? :hihi:

• 2 months later...

I just received this free with my new video card - you guys still playing it? I've been looking for an RTS that will hold my interest for any length of time for a while.

I installed it and played around with the tutorial section and figured out a little how the interface and unit/factory building stuff works. The last RTS that I truly played was warcraft III, so it's been a while. From what I've seen thus far, it seems waaay more complex. I really enjoyed the warcraft games, but haven't played anything seriously in the RTS realm in a while (since warcraft went from RTS to that WoW thing that looks uninteresting to me).

Graphics, from the little I've seen thus far, are pretty impressive, although my graphics and processor are pretty high-end to be able to handle it right now.