My Daughter

UnderCover

This is probably not the right place for this but, reading some of these just made me miss my daughter so much. I just wish you guys could have got to know my daughter.

My daughter Kelly was 17 years old when she passed away July 14th 2004. She was a very good CS player and we had many good times playing CS together. We were part of a good Clan and community CSE and we always had great times.

I miss her so much and wish every day that I could wake up and it would only be a bad dream.

I know I don’t say much when I game but honestly I lost so much of my heart when she passed away that it is hard, and I mainly play now to help remember all the good times we had together playing CS.

Not too long after Kelly passed away CSE struggled and we stopped having a server. It was at that time I started playing on GC and seen a good group of people.

Please know that I appreciate all of you more than you can possibly imagine even though most nights I say little or nothing. Thanks for helping me with the huge void that I can never fill.

Sincerely,

UnderCover

• 4 weeks later...

undercover,

sorry it took so long to find your post.

Brother, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. My heart only aches as for the loss of a child. Mr. Duke and I have had some dear conversations here at GC concerning such fears. I have a 3 year old and though her problem was minor (soft pallet) her surgery was HORENDOUS and I fead we might lose her due to lack of eating (like near 2 weeks w/o a bite). She has since done well but my heart still feels the pain of remembering.

I have not been on playing as my video card is soooo slow and my processor is aged I get like 6 fps a sec : )

But please know that my heart and prayer is with you and your family. I would encourage you by letting you know that God loves your daughter even more than yourself so don't be afraid. God is good and wonderful and your daughter is in good hands.

The other good news is that God loves you too every bit as much.

God Bless and hopefully I'll get a upgrade soon to my aging system and see you in the servers.

Sincerely,

Auggy

• 1 month later...
I held you close to me

Once in a distant dream

Far from the shores of my fear

I sailed on this ocean

Where all I imagined could happen

And now you are here

It's so hard to touch what is out of our hands

To know and to trust what the heart understands

[Chorus:]

Only the ones who believe

Ever see what they dream

Ever dream what comes true

Life gives us magic

And life brings us tragedy

Everyone suffers some loss

Still we have faith in it

Childlike hope

There's a reason that outweighs the cost

And gravity throws all these rules in our way

And sometimes the spirit refuses to play

[Chorus]

Oh Love

Turn me around in your arms

And in this dream we share

Let us not miss one kiss

And add my regrets to the tears in the rain

That's what the color of roses contain

[Chorus]

• 6 months later...

Wow, I never saw this. I'm sorry brother. I hope that more and more peace comes to you and your family as time passes. I can't pretend to understand, but I can only say that your post shows your strength, and I admire that.