Sry about last night on West

I'd like to apologize to everyone that was on West last night when I jumped on. According to Steam there was nobody playing, and the map was Assualt. I was trying to get some traffic on the server and jumped on and switched it to Dust2. After the map loaded I was happy to see quite a few people logging on, only to find out that I had interupted a game in proggress on Assualt. My appologies to those players that had there fun interupted. It was not my intent and I will be more careful in the future

Shaftiel

There's a refresh button in steam. Get to know it. Love it. Take it on a date and send us pics. After all of this, you will have been forgiven. Until then, you are hereby sentenced to the GC basement and will be fed through the laundry chute.

You'd be surprised to know assault brings in traffic. DNA was too when we went from 6 players to a full server. :)

Ya I was taken back by that...I think so many of our regs are "DONE" with that map, but a lot of new people like to play it. :shrug03: