Hey oldies, making my semi-monthly visit

Silver-Bullet

How's every doing around here? Haven't talked to any of you oldies lately, and haven't made many posts here. Just wondering how everyone is doing and all that. Big thing for me is :

I'm FINALLY getting CS:S. It's downloading off of Steam right now, so it should be up and running by tommorow. Does the oldies still play? Have other games taken up your time, and done with CS:S?

How many guys that were here around 1.5 are still here? BubblegumBandit?? Playya/Psueles?? Zeabos?? Wilco?? m0m?? FATTY??? Congregation?? Anyone else I don't feel like writing down??

Pretty excited to be getting CS:S soon, hopefully I'll see some oldies (and meet the new ones here) in the servers soon. I'll be more active now..

Hi Bullet, just happened to drop by myself, today. Wish I could play CS:S. I've got a Mac now, and there's no CS for the Mac. I could play UT2k4 though!!!... if I wasn't stealing wireless from the neighbors. Connection's to slow.

Anyway, "Hi all!!"