Where is everybody?

Well, the server ranking went down (good direction) by roughly a thousand spots. Still pretty poor rank, but an improvement none the less. Hopefully we can continue in that direction in the comming days and months.

Shaftiel

Edited by shaftiel

everyone is complaining about how they miss stock. don't sit on ur but and complain log onto west and stay their for at least half an hour. having one gc member in there does wonders for the sever. where not going to get west back up and running just logging on to the boards. its going to take alot of boring days in west playing with minimal peeps. so i implore all of u tht want to see west as big as it once was log on and stick around for 30 mins or so. where not going to gain traffic in there if we as members and reg.'s dont do our part to boost sever population.

hugz and kisses,

z3ro

Yes, definately, I just played a little yesterday and three people joined within about a half hour.

Also SJ, I realized I was a little late, I hardly ever visit any forum besides Chit Chat and I have been rather dormat the past few months anyway (school!).

It seems to me that playing on the server has been helping. I've found that if I log in and stick around, it doesn't take long to get a 1-on-1 or 1-on-2 game going; and it takes actual players to attract other players. Last couple of nights, I've seen a few repeat (non gc) players. Several of them even stuck around after the server switched away from Assault -- for 4 maps even!. I don't know, but I'd guess that those repeats aren't random and they have the server bookmarked. What doesn't help is playing on Retro and hoping someone else will do the work of getting a game going on Immut.

That said, I logged in and played a few rounds on Retro last night -- because I craved a full game; Considering that I really believe in the custom maps or even the not so common stock maps -- I feel so ashamed :boo:

am I the only one who likes to play

NON custom maps (preferably Cal maps), DWP off ???

IMMUTABLE was a great server, bring it back plz?

I love you.

But customs isn't so bad. I like the backwards gungame thing we got going on atm.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...