The Black Donnellys

Playaa

2 episodes later, and i still don't know who the characters are (main or supporting). it looks good, but i think i need to buy the flashcard set.

Ya they have had alot happen in 2 episodes.

the names of the brothers were hard to get at first but I got em now.

Jimmy is the short junky that got run over by the car when he was a kid.

Sean is the young one who is in the hospital.

Kevin LOOKS like the oldest but doesn't act like it. He's the one with the mini-fro.

Tommy IS the oldest (I think) and is the one that takes care of the rest of the brothers at any cost. I'm pretty sure Tommy is the main character.

heck I missed the first 15 minutes of the Pilot and I know what's happening (though I don't know why Joey Ice-cream is in jail telling all this)

if you go to nbc.com and look at the Video coverage halfway down the page...there is an advertisement for an "NBC.com Exclusive Bonus Episode" that is viewable online for a week only.

someone watch that and tell us if it's actually something we haven't seen yet.

never mind. I watched it...it's just 5 minutes of footage that happens after episode 2.

watch it here:

http://www.nbc.com/Video/rewind/full_episo...how=donnellys03

i like it... but there's a problem, no time to develop character... the action is happening constantly, and the writers try to develop it that way, leaving the viewer to make his own sckewed opinions.. which is good for now, but later on will have people being disappointed

I think that's kinda supposed to be the point of these characters....they wear their hearts on their sleeves so their actions ARE their emotions.

so far I have zero complaints about this show at all.