Immutable and YOU!!

Greetings!

If you use to be a regular on immutable, would like to play on some new and interesting maps, or just want to play with some fun people, please come by around 6pm pst. I will be on, and if even only 5 or 6 others show up, we will have a great time playing on some of the custom maps we have on Immutable now. Please, if you are able, also join us in Vent. Its a blast!

Back in October Immut had around 20 players on nearly all day long. A good 60% of those were members or regulars. If we could just get even 10 or 12 of those guys back playing on Immut we would be fine. Unfourtunatly very few seem interested in trying to help out, or they have simply disapeared. If we could have some sorta theme night next week based around the custom maps we have, perhaps we could entice those that strayed back onto the server. I'm not certain what fun mods or such are out there besides Zombie and Gun Game (both of which are scheduled on Retro). DNA? Loki? Others? Any ideas would be very much appreciated. I think we need an exciting event that will bring the regulars back so they can see what they have been missing.

I just hope this custom config works out soon... I can't handle Gun Game :(

Take the inititive! You can make a difference simply by stopping by for 20 or 30 minutes.

Thanks for you time,

Shaftiel

I talked to Hellbound last night on vent and he said IP changed for immut when they moved server, so you know what a pain it is to have a working favorite in Steam. Most likely the regs lost IP and most of them don't even visit forums.

I talked to Hellbound last night on vent and he said IP changed for immut when they moved server, so you know what a pain it is to have a working favorite in Steam. Most likely the regs lost IP and most of them don't even visit forums.

Yup, it happens a lot.

Just have to keep chugging along, attracting new regulars/members. :smillie_smilling:

We played tonight a lot of customs and it was a good time. Thx for those who played last night.

Customs that were good.

de_maya

de_archive

cs_china_v2

de_dust2_unlimited

We played some others but these stood out to me and I had the most fun playing.

The maps that did help generate more ppl are css_deagle5 or whatever and cs_assault.

Maybe we could get a custom assault map added. We averaged 8-10 ppl thru a lot of customs. Not too bad. Its a start.

Thanks to everyone who came out tonight! We had a blast! I played from 5:30pm - 12:00am, and we had 5 - 10 people on a team through most of that time.

We are always looking for other fun custom maps. If you have one in mind please let us know. We will add it and give it a try :)

Shaftiel

We played tonight a lot of customs and it was a good time. Thx for those who played last night.

Customs that were good.

de_maya

de_archive

cs_china_v2

de_dust2_unlimited

We played some others but these stood out to me and I had the most fun playing.

The maps that did help generate more ppl are css_deagle5 or whatever and cs_assault.

Maybe we could get a custom assault map added. We averaged 8-10 ppl thru a lot of customs. Not too bad. Its a start.

thanks for the feedback - that's huge.