Map/Mod Discussion

Nick Soapdish

• 2 weeks later...

Zombies is better than gg, I have to say...

hahaha...j/k Nick

You're doin' really well! :-)

As far as the next zombie night goes...I dunno when it's going to be...suggestions anyone? I have to find some better maps still. Crates is still the best. I'll try to hop on for gg tonight if I can! :peace:

Zombies is better than gg, I have to say...

hahaha...j/k Nick

You're doin' really well! :-)

As far as the next zombie night goes...I dunno when it's going to be...suggestions anyone? I have to find some better maps still. Crates is still the best. I'll try to hop on for gg tonight if I can! :peace:

Talk about hijacking a topic heh :P

Shaftiel

lol, it wasn't a hijack!

Well, at least I didn't attempt to...until I just realized that this is in the "Gun Game" area of the server threads.....

my bad!

As far as GG goes....I have one crazy crazy idea...but I don't know if it's possible.....

Roll the Dice + Gun Game + Helms Deep (who could ask for more!?) You'd just have to take out the gun rolls in roll the dice

I have a new mod i'm going to try for next week that will alter the nade level.

you get one nade to start the rd, then after u use it you can get another one if you kill someone with any weapon. i hope that's clear.

i'm also adding a script for infinite nades

I have a new mod i'm going to try for next week that will alter the nade level.

you get one nade to start the rd, then after u use it you can get another one if you kill someone with any weapon. i hope that's clear.

i'm also adding a script for infinite nades

That will make nade level soooo much easier. Is that a good thing?

Hahaha...

I wasn't making stuff up, we just haven't figured out whether or not Roll The Dice works with source...

Also, HelmsDeep is just a map...from Lord of the Rings...it's SWEET. Check it out, they have it on FPS Banana.

We have HelmsDeep on the map server already. We use to play it on immut durring the 'custom map' phase of its demise.

Shaftiel

Edited by shaftiel

Map Cycle for 4/19 is

gg_square_v2

gg_wmd_missile

gg_fy_funtimes

gg_mario_world

gg_canyon

gg_autumn

gg_factory

yeah so i have two finals today that are gonna kick my butt, worth 75% and 55% of my grades respectively, and two finals tomorrow that are just as bad.

All of em are going to be ridiculously hard, so you won't see me playing tonight but have fun!

let me know how it goes

• 3 weeks later...

Ok i've really been slacking/busy as all get out. Thursdays stink for me and I haven't caught up to my weekly schedule yet. I haven't set the maps for tonight yet and doubt I'm going to be able to since I'm working in the lab till like 10pm tonight. The GG will run the same maps as it has for the last few week, ugh sorry guys, but if someone wanted to change the maps for me that'd be awesome. I will try to sneak away and see if i can get it done here at my lab compy, but I don't have admin acess so I can't dl an FTP client or anything.

I've got some maps picked out and maybe I can sneak away and see if I can get em up there.