Heroes (In General)

ShadowDog

SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!SPOILERS COMPLETELY!!!!!

Okay so the past few episodes HAVE BEEN AMAZING.... first Muhinder finds out that zane.. well not the real zane, is Sylar, but he breaks free! =O

Then we got this whole Parkmen going a bit evil thing... i just hope he doesn't continue down that path....

Niki is basically out of control completely, DL is falling for it.

Ando and Hiro just teleported to the future and see they still havent stopped the bomb.

Ted is out of control and had to be tranquilized by Claire, i don't believe they showed what happened to him after that.

Claire is on the run with the Haitian, but she tries to ditch him and then go to Peter's. Peter's mom is there waiting... and she's friends with the Haitian, as well she knows the truth about EVERYTHING (can't wait to see this unraval)

Peter..... i actually can't remember what's going on with him.

Issac Mendez is working for Mr. Bennett and the company now!... so we are to believe.

Nathan was almost assassinated by Jessica (Niki's other side/sister... which is still a mystery on how her power unfolds) and he is now... oh! he accepts the deal with Linderman to not kill him and he'll be president basically (so linderman says).

Sylar i think killed Muhinder... we don't know yet, OH! Peter goes to fight Sylar! that's where peter is. Sylar was just openning Peter's head..

There's a new person working for the "Corporation" and she can make ... i guess hallucinations, or alter the reality you see... as well as herself.

Mr. Bennett (Claire's dad) was found out by the "Corporation" and is being "held" by them.

Parkman is being "held" by the "Corporation" as well, and they are exploiting his powers to get information out of people... they won't let him go yet.

****Other Information!****

We see that Hiro's father is head of the "Corporation" or atleast high up. So i assume the "Corporation" is Yamagato (or whatever the name of their business is).

The invisible man use to work for them and was found out by them for hiding a "hero" so he was ordered to be killed. Mr. Bennett tried to kill him, but he got away without him knowing.

The Haitian is not just involved with the company, he is also involved with people like Peter's mom.. but she might have ties to the company.

Mrs. Bennett might be in danger seeing as the company knows now that she wasn't "erased of memory"

Muhinder was able to abstract some spinal fluid from Sylar and found out the key to everything in his DNA. So now he can compile a list of EVERY hero... assuming he lives through the trouble right now.

Peter has somewhat grasped the control of his powers, but still has to work on it, while Sylar has had practice with all of his besides his new super hearing.

Nathan was trying to bring down Linderman ever since their dad died. Been working with the FBI and hadn't told anyone.. but those 2 FBI Agents are now dead.

Parkman's wife is pregnant and he is missing, wonder how that'll turn out.

The picture Issac drew of Hiro fighting a dinosaur has to come true sometime... probably really soon.

What about that one chick who could do anything with computers blah blah blah?

Edited by ShadowDog

did you just give us a rundown of the whole season or what?

cause the funny thing is that you put it all under spoiler tags...which means we wouldn't have read your message unless we were caught up...which means that out of ALLLL those words you typed...the only relevant ones are:

What about that one chick who could do anything with computers blah blah blah?

just sayin

:)

he's talking about the chick that found Ted (Radiation man) in the desert and convinced him and Parkman to go after HRG....and I thought that she was actually the shapechanging chick......did I miss something?

she looked like the shapechanging girl, BUT i doubt she has 2 different powers... so i'm pretty sure its a different girl.

she looked like the shapechanging girl, BUT i doubt she has 2 different powers... so i'm pretty sure its a different girl.

Season doesnt end until May 21st

Season 1

1. 1- 1 101 25 Sep 06 Genesis (a.k.a. In His Own Image)

2. 1- 2 102 2 Oct 06 Don't Look Back

3. 1- 3 103 9 Oct 06 One Giant Leap

4. 1- 4 104 16 Oct 06 Collision

5. 1- 5 105 23 Oct 06 Hiros

6. 1- 6 106 30 Oct 06 Better Halves

7. 1- 7 107 6 Nov 06 Nothing to Hide

8. 1- 8 108 13 Nov 06 Seven Minutes to Midnight

9. 1- 9 109 20 Nov 06 Homecoming

10. 1-10 110 27 Nov 06 Six Months Ago

11. 1-11 111 4 Dec 06 Fallout

12. 1-12 112 22 Jan 07 Godsend

13. 1-13 113 29 Jan 07 The Fix