Age of Conan

Unclean

I hate you guys...all I've been thinking about is this game...if I get it will we still be playing a year from now? I'm willing to cancel my movie channels on cable for this.

LOL! 2 years from now you'll be sitting at the Conan loading screen wondering where all the time went!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate you guys...all I've been thinking about is this game...if I get it will we still be playing a year from now? I'm willing to cancel my movie channels on cable for this.

LOL! 2 years from now you'll be sitting at the Conan loading screen wondering where all the time went!

Pfft...as if you exist.

Pfft...as if you exist.

Ya I did the same thing, and really enjoy it. I do find that four hours goes by like nothing..Hmmmm not good.

Pfft...as if you exist.

*sigh* Mo when are you just going to admit you miss me, and deal with all these

emotions pent up inside of you?

Get outta here. Wayfarer, you were totally gonna join us on AoC. :) What happened?

I got into Shep's uber guild & started doing some serious end game raiding in WoW. Also I started to

level another alt that I'm trying to get to 70. I still plan on trying AoC, just not for a little while. I'm not

keen on paying 2 monthly charges, and I really don't want to give up what I have in WoW. we'll see, maybe

once I get this new toon to 70 in a couple of weeks, (at 50 now) I'll spend the extra dough to play the two

games, but if I try it now I'll never get that alt to 70.

I got into Shep's uber guild & started doing some serious end game raiding in WoW. Also I started to

level another alt that I'm trying to get to 70. I still plan on trying AoC, just not for a little while. I'm not

keen on paying 2 monthly charges, and I really don't want to give up what I have in WoW. we'll see, maybe

once I get this new toon to 70 in a couple of weeks, (at 50 now) I'll spend the extra dough to play the two

games, but if I try it now I'll never get that alt to 70.

So...who's with me to steal Wayf's account and delete it to put a rush on him starting AoC?

And I do miss you, hence why I'm always harassing you! Thought that was obvious...now what's your IP again? Oh right...it's right there :freak: