ONS scrim with your friendly neighborhood T5K.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some times I'd just like to skin my son alive.... He knew I'd rushed home for the scrim and he saw me waiting to join and inspite of these obviously clues he decided to do a major download while I was trying to play!!!!!! At least I have a reason for the bad response versus poor Tek who is in never never land hoping Mediacom will get their act together. And it was just a scrim versus a match. :angry: Sorry guys.

(edited)
Some times I'd just like to skin my son alive.... He knew I'd rushed home for the scrim and he saw me waiting to join and inspite of these obviously clues he decided to do a major download while I was trying to play!!!!!! At least I have a reason for the bad response versus poor Tek who is in never never land hoping Mediacom will get their act together. And it was just a scrim versus a match. :angry: Sorry guys.
;) Don't sweat-it. Just think that we appreciated the time that you guys put at our scrim. Thank you again and see you soon.

BTW, I always enjoy playing on Temerity, I ping a steady 28 all the time!

Edited by 5thsymphony

If you guys are free this coming Monday night (June 18th) we want to do another scrim with you guys around 9pm EDT.

We really, badly need to get our act on Ascendancy. ;)

Thanks

We got killed badly last scrim on Ascendency. Mostly me. I died in new and faster ways. Your raptor shredded my heldender over and over :bang: . Need to get more effective in raptor defense. I have some ideas concerning your manta that your team sends to our primary for harassment ;) . I am up for the 18th but we need the scrim just as bad on this map.

Edited by MaDPaT

Your raptor shredded my heldender over and over

Twin beams my boy, twin beams. Raptor fire isn't as strong as manta fire so you have a little more time. It was kinda nice playin with the crew the other night. Keep up the good work.

Hi GC, are you guys on vacation these days?! I haven't seen you in a while and our last scrim date was a no-show...

do you think you'll have enough for a scrim tonight June 25th?!

Let me know please. Thanks

5th

Not much time notice. If few days earlier, Dark might have been able to make it but he is gone to camp for summer. I can play but not sure about others.

• 1 month later...

We enjoy playing with you guys too.

We play our 3v3 ONS match tonight

T5k vs V3X for 1st on TWL 3v3

Broadcast on www.e-rev.tv

Enjoy and we tweak the Dria strat and working on Urban.

Need more practice before Sunday match.

Enjoy :wavey: