The Lunatic Soldiers

ZeroDamage

hello, i just jumped in a familar thread to say wadup. for all of you that know me and havent seen me in awhile, my college firewalls all internet games, so i havent cs'd in over a year. kinda sucks. but i miss playing with everyone i used to play with. its cool to see familar faces around here still, especially CsLs. that clan is like 5 years old. alright, anyways.

p.s. is stedanko still around?

hello, i just jumped in a familar thread to say wadup. for all of you that know me and havent seen me in awhile, my college firewalls all internet games, so i havent cs'd in over a year. kinda sucks. but i miss playing with everyone i used to play with. its cool to see familar faces around here still, especially CsLs. that clan is like 5 years old. alright, anyways.

p.s. is stedanko still around?

Hey Drac!

I havent seen stedanko in a while; however, i also dont play CS as often as I used to. Maybe hes still around :shrug03:

Wow, TF.. theres one i haven't seen in a LONG time..

Anyone wanna get Bang: back together? lol the rogue MCC group :-p

Heck lets just launch the whole community again, (MwR, SAB, DLM, DOH, Mmmm) and i'm prolly missing some more... anyone else remember any old school community clans?

Heck lets just launch the whole community again, (MwR, SAB, DLM, DOH, Mmmm) and i'm prolly missing some more... anyone else remember any old school community clans?

[LuckyCharms] was my favorite clan to be a part of.

[LuckyCharms] was my favorite clan to be a part of.

yes, that is truly old. i cant even remember names. teflon_BC? he was a nice guy

i will actually play whatever server you want me to play.. just gimme an IP... i dont really have a designated one.. and i want one i can just go to all the time.. i usally hit up west... but not reg.. but i can!

=o

yes, that is truly old. i cant even remember names. teflon_BC? he was a nice guy

If it is the same Tef, then I think he is in VI now.

Thats a different Teflon.

is keebs still around? he pwned me

Last I heard was that Keeb never switched to Source, but he still plays regular CS.