Lions Pick WR

mookie

Well the Lions have used their high draft pick to get a wide receiver again this year. Having already squandered their first pick on a skill position after four of the last five abysmal seasons with no success, is this team now a completely lost cause?

I've been a huge lions fan all of my life and I have to say that I didn't like the pick at the time. But CJ was the best player in the draft and it looks like Roy Williams will be gone after two years to get the big money contract. With that said I don't think it's a wasted pick, but a DE would of fit there needs more. However I feel that it would of been a stretch to pick up Gaines Adams at #2.

Are the Lions a complete lost cause? I don't think so now with Marenelli as the coach. He got rid of most of the bad apples in the locker room during this off season, and rewarded those who worked hard and bought into his system. With that said this year we should see an improvement.