Spider-Man 3

YoMamma

Who's seeing it this Friday? I know I am! I can't wait. :stretch:

Spider-Man 3 is already tallying up big worldwide bucks, setting a new record for the biggest opening day ever in both Hong Kong and South Korea.

Make sure you DON'T go see it around the busiest times (6pm-8pm). You may have trouble getting tickets.

I'll post my review Friday night.

3.5 out of 4 stars

This is by far my favorite of the 3 Spider-Man movies. People have been saying that they packed too much into it, but I disagree. The movie was easy to follow and never really slowed down. I guess my only disappointment was that Venom was only in the movie for about 20min. I felt that they could have either done a little more with him or a little less. His appearance seemed out of place. Besides that, I loved it. If you're a hardcore Spider-Man fan like me, chances are you've already seen it. To everyone else, go see it now!

(edited)

7.5 out of 10 for me. The movie was great. The appearance of Venom made tears come to my eyes.... us fans have been waiting for this for over 20 years. The movie had a couple of corny moments but all of the Spider-Man movies do and the moment of humor was totally worth it. The special effects are the best that I've ever seen. I absolutely loved it!

Edited by ZeroDamage

It was allright I guess not my favorite Spider Man I didn't really care for some of the things the did with the peter parker side of spidey. The Action was good, but some of the conversations seemed abit off over all an 8 out of 10

I LOVED the EMO Parker!!!!

Though overall I have to say that it was my least favorite of the three movies (not by much though)

I saw it with two friends and we decided it would be funny to start a slow clap at the end of the movie. So I was getting ready to clap as it faded out into the sun-set over ****'s body, but it went to the funeral where it ended with a great quote. To make sure this WAS the end I counted to 3 and seeing as the screen was all black I started a slow clap (quite loudly actually). A few of the people in the theatre joined in and all of a sudden it went onto ENDING NUMBER THREE! It jumped into the Jazz Bar ending scene where the whole theatre started cracking up because of my mistake of starting a slow clap at the wrong time.

The Moral of the story is 'Don't start a slow clap nuless you are SURE it is the ending!!!'

:biglaugha: :biglaugha: :biglaugha:

Fox: I'd say no

It's not because I didn't like the movie...it just didn't floor me like I thought it would.

EMO Parker would have been better with a better actor. In the previous movies I thought he played a good Spider-man, but in this one, I was not impressed...he seemed off somehow, but I can't put my finger on it.

The Green Goblin situation was handled...well, rushed. That is an ongoing thing with Spidey...and yeah, well, I don't want to throw spoilers in yet. In any case. I enjoyed it and the special effects were absolutely incredible. I mean...they were incredible.

Man it's hard to write this without spoilers....Venom was rushed as well. Speaking as a long-time comic book geek, I was hoping to see more of the Eddie Brock Venom..again and again..

Nit-picking aside, it was definitely a good movie, but the first one was better. I only had one complaint with the first one, and that was the fact that he shoots the webbing out of his own wrists rather than web-shooters. I thought the web-shooters added a weakness to Spidey that was needed to make the character a little vulnerable in fights. If he ran out of webbing or one of them got smashed, for instance, he was in trouble. Oh, and sure Spidey can take a beating, but he's not indestructable either....you'll get what I mean when you see the movie.

Worth seeing, but a 3 out of 5 or 3.5 out of 5 for me.

SUCKED!

worst movie i have ever seen..

I LOVED the EMO Parker!!!!

Though overall I have to say that it was my least favorite of the three movies (not by much though)

I saw it with two friends and we decided it would be funny to start a slow clap at the end of the movie. So I was getting ready to clap as it faded out into the sun-set over ****'s body, but it went to the funeral where it ended with a great quote. To make sure this WAS the end I counted to 3 and seeing as the screen was all black I started a slow clap (quite loudly actually). A few of the people in the theatre joined in and all of a sudden it went onto ENDING NUMBER THREE! It jumped into the Jazz Bar ending scene where the whole theatre started cracking up because of my mistake of starting a slow clap at the wrong time.

The Moral of the story is 'Don't start a slow clap nuless you are SURE it is the ending!!!'

:biglaugha: :biglaugha: :biglaugha:

!!! YES I DID IT TO...

when it had that unending end... that just rambled and rambled... i threw out an extremely loud clap and kept clapping for about 10 seconds.. only to get laughs from the people around me.. because they know how corny and terrible the movie was.

3 out of 5, was fun to watch, but not better than the other 2

An excellent summation.

Definitely wasn't the worst movie I ever saw...you obviously haven't seen Battlefield Earth or Eragon...two of the biggest let-downs of my movie-going life. Oh...well Bloodrayne was absolutely abysmal. I'd rate those three as the three worst movies of all time probably....or at least for me.

3 out of 5, was fun to watch, but not better than the other 2

An excellent summation.

Definitely wasn't the worst movie I ever saw...you obviously haven't seen Battlefield Earth or Eragon...two of the biggest let-downs of my movie-going life. Oh...well Bloodrayne was absolutely abysmal. I'd rate those three as the three worst movies of all time probably....or at least for me.

Not to change the subject, but I thought Eragon was "ok" and I actually really liked Battlefield Earth. :)