PReacher's stuff for sale

Preacher

(edited)

Ok I have a few items I would like to trade for cool stuff, if possible, or sell if not.

Extensive book collection featuring Dean Koontz, John Grisham, Robin Cook, Tom Clancy, Michael Critchton (sp), one Steven King (the stand) and Christian books out the wazoo (ask for author, title or genre and I'll see if we can work out a trade)

1. Athlon XP 1800 Gaming Rig with Allum. window case/red LEDs 256mb RAM, 256MB ATI 9250 video card, DVD,CDRW, Mouse Keyboard, HP 17" Trueflat monitor, W2k preinstalled - tons of extras in software/games upon request.

2. Brother MFC 5440CN Network or USB All in one Printer/Scanner/fax machine with all new ink and almost new.

3.Nokia 3300 GSM MP3 Player cell phone with headset (worked with Cingular but is unlocked)

4. USB 10/100 network adapter

5. 20GB Seagate Hard Drive ATA 100/133

6. Bag of diff sized cat5e network cables

7. 2 Black and decker 12v Firestorm Cordless Drills w/ two batteries each one with no charger but with hard cases for both.

8. Sony 5.1 surround sound speakers with subwoofer (for home system) sold to [LaW]Maverick

9. Cordless Optical Mouse USB with charging station

10. 100/133 cable 3 connector 24"

11. silver w/ black grips BB gun pistol (looks like 1911 .45)

12. Style Cam Groove 1.3mp Digital camera w/ software and usb cable - sold

13. 256MB DDR2700 SODIMM Notebook RAM Hyinix brand

14. Saitec Graphite USB Joystick 5 button with throttle (one button cover is missing but still functions fine)

15. pair of simmons 7x35 binoculars with case and neck strap (was a Christmas present still new)

16. Logitech Bluetooth Headset for cell phones, basically new (sold to [LaW]Maverick)

17. Promise PCI Card with 2 ATA100/133 ports that controls up to 4 devices (add 4 ATA hard drives CD/DVD drives to your PC without needing more mobo slots)

18. RCA WHP140 900MHz Cordless headphones with 150 foot range - very comfortible over the ear type headphones.

Games

1. F.E.A.R. (Awesome FPS) - now with free multiplayer - sold

2. Doom 3 (FPS) - sold

3. Doom 3 Expansion (FPS) - sold

4. Quake 4

5. Diablo 2 with LOD expansion (RPG) (sold to [LaW]Maverick)

6. Marine Sharpshooter (fps)

7. Apache Havoc (Flight Simulator)

8. Iron Storm (FPS or 3ps)

9. Serious Sam 2 (FPS)

10. Real War: Air, Land Sea - (Combat simulator)

11. 007 Nightfire (FPS)

I'll update with more as I think of it. You know you have crap lying around your rooms,closets and offices so why not trade for something.

Edited by Preacher

this is a good idea.

I actually have alot of stuff to trade...figuring out what it all is though is going to take time.

I can tell you off the top of my head that I have an XBox that usually works (needs a new DVD drive to always work) with 3 controllers and like 20 games. I don't ever touch em.

Who will buy from you after what u did to unclean???

I would think a lot of people would... you have to admit, it's pretty creative. What will Preacher think of next?

Nah, Preacher has peaked, its all down hill from here.

Shaftiel

(edited)

Peaked through yer mom's window last night. Well there was a long line at the door.

Actually I won't play with you guys if you ask me not to. I've known Unclean almost as long as I've known anyone on the .gc servers.

Edited by Preacher

Peaked through yer mom's window last night. Well there was a long line at the door.

Actually I won't play with you guys if you ask me not to. I've known Unclean almost as long as I've known anyone on the .gc servers.

^ Evidence that he hasn't peaked yet.

I hope he keeps messing with us. I think that's part of the reward of getting something from Preacher.

Sinner.... :wiggle2:

PC info: aca7_12.JPG

This is a nice silver alluminum case PC with Red LED lighted fans - very cool looking. CDRW drive, DVD drive, 256mb DDR Memory, 1.44mb Floppy Drive, 40GB Maxtor hard drive with windows 2000 professional and Office XP professional with publisher on it. There are a bunch of other programs but this PC comes only with a CD with all the hardware drivers on it (inside case) - no other CDs or manuals. ATI 256mb gaming video card makes it great for games and makes your programs go very fast. It has built-in 10/100 port so it's all ready to go for high-speed internet. Included is a compaq keyboard, optical logitech USB mouse, set of stereo PC speakers(brand new still in plastic) and a 17" HP 7550 flat screen monitor that has a very clean looking screen and casing and all the power cords. This would be a perfect PC for a student heading off to college or a starting PC for your kids with the office software all ready to go.It has a whole bunch of Jumpstart type educational kids games and some cool programs on it like Illumina Bible software suite, Nero CD burning software and Power DVD. It has been fully updated with the latest drivers and windows updates as well and I scanned it for spyware and viruses.

Oh and it will play CS: Source and UT2004 with no problems. It has to have a few of the settings set lower though. Oblivion even worked but load times were a little longer than I like.

I'ld rather not part out the PC but I will sell it without the monitor if shipping scares ya :).

We should make another thread for that. We would have to get one of the moderators to delete stupid coments and such though.

UPDATED LIST!!!!!!

there exists some sort of online rating system we could use for that...just can't remember what it is....someone around here has it...ZD maybe?

anyway...I'm writing it on my hand right now to check my stuff for trade/sale tonight.

We should make another thread for that. We would have to get one of the moderators to delete stupid coments and such though.

UPDATED LIST!!!!!!

there exists some sort of online rating system we could use for that...just can't remember what it is....someone around here has it...ZD maybe?

anyway...I'm writing it on my hand right now to check my stuff for trade/sale tonight.

think its called HEAT or HEATware...something like that

Yeah that's the one. But personally I would never buy from anyone that the community had questions about. So far I have done somewhere around 20 deals with community members and they have all been flawless. Noone here would want to pull a scam because noone here wants to leave the community. You can't cash a check at the bank you just robbed.

(edited)

Preach and I just did a trade the other week, he's not good for his word - beware! I sent him a game, and he said he'd install it last weekend and tell me if he likes it. Although his item arrived very quickly and worked perfectly, I havent gotten his review onthe game yet... :biglaugha::D

Don't trust the guy!

If I didnt have FEAR already I'd buy it off of ya for sure. Best fps single player yet.

Edited by DarkArchon

*RING RING* (it's actually not a ringer, but a heavy metal version of the cantina song from Star Wars)

Me - "Hello?"

Voice on other line - "Hi, is Quinton there?"

Me - "This is he."

Voice - "What are you wearing?"

Me - "...."

Voice - "Haha..it's Preacher . . ."

:freak3: I was a lil' worried for a second :unsure: