Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

YoMamma

3.5/4 stars

This movie was basically more of the same. Many people said it was hard to follow, but if you know the other 2 stories well and pay close attention, following the movie is quite simple. The twists were predictable mainly because everybody is betraying each other the entire movie (once again more of the same). Yet, more of the same is just what I wanted from this movie. The humor was great and the special effects were very well done.

By The Way: STAY AFTER THE CREDITS FOR AN EXTRA SCENE!!!!!!

I am dangerously obsessed with Keira Knightley...so bad that I would probably marry a guy in a Keira Knightley costume.

This is why I must wait for this film to be released on DVD.

I guess that's why you stuck around until the end of the credits eh Yomamma? ROFL

I guess that's why you stuck around until the end of the credits eh Yomamma? ROFL

Well Keira is in the extra scene after the credits, but thats not why I stuck around lol. My gf read in the newspaper about the scene so we just stuck around for it.

Well Keira is in the extra scene after the credits, but thats not why I stuck around lol. My gf read in the newspaper about the scene so we just stuck around for it.

I meant more along the lines that you would feel too embarrassed to stand up immediately after the film... :mwink:

Then again if you're with your GF...

I meant more along the lines that you would feel too embarrassed to stand up immediately after the film... :mwink:

Then again if you're with your GF...

I think you should watch the movie called "The Jacket." You get to see Keira's fun bags in that movie for a brief moment.

• 3 weeks later...

It was a great movie, but I felt it was the worst of the 3. The action was better, but the humour was weaker, and since I watched the first two for the humour, not the action, it was a slightly worse movie.

• 3 weeks later...