Dark's Movie of Crossfire Round 2 vs T5K

Download here http://216.127.88.138/darksmovie.php. Also up in the regular spot on the demos server.

We have to remember to thank him when he gets back.

Dark's original message:

K guys I'm out. I made a little wmv file with microcrap movie maker (that program is a piece of work!) and uploaded it for y'all. H just has to toss it to the demo folder. It's based on our last hurrah and pwnage in Crossfire against T5K. Anyway, catch ya on the flip side.

Edit: for anyone curious when they watch it, i forgot to mention - music is by Dragonforce.

That video was INCREDIBLE. I am going to watch it every night with a beer until my eyes start to bleed.

Like the fragging to music part. I got to find out how he does this. I am going to look at the reviews for the software he used.

It will not be the same without Dark for the summer. We are going to have to provide Darks Target -Dingy with the attention in fraggage he will be losing due to Dark's absence.

We are going to have to provide Darks Target -Dingy with the attention in fraggage he will be losing due to Dark's absence.

Heh!

Nice to know I'm appreciated. Anyone know where I can get a character witha target on the back? :biglaugha:

That was one great video!