Bushwack's Son is playing

Bushwack"s son Lil Bush has been playing off and on Nepenthe recently. Fortunately for me, he is not as good as Bushwack. I was afraid was going to get tooled by a 12 year old. He is young and will improve over time. We should say hello since he is playing stiff competition. In hello, I mean type it. Not the GC newbie method of continuously killing you over and over.

I think we could come up with better names since Bushwack named Lil Bush.

Some ideas

BushwackLite

Son of Bushwack (SOB?)

Ambush[Wacked] I like this one.

What do you think?

Edited by MaDPaT

I vote MaDPatsTargeT

:biglaugha::biglaugha::biglaugha: Second That! :biglaugha::biglaugha::biglaugha:

Seriously Pat - how many time did he own you? Rember, like father, like son! It won't be too long

before he can be truned loose against the other 12 year old that pops in from time to time.... :)

Since he probably wouldn't get the humor (and it has to clear the bushwack filter), SonOfBush

might be good...

(edited)
I vote MaDPatsTargeT

Dark. Your still here?

How about "Naruto" but only when Bushwack is Pervy Sage. Bushwack will understand.

Good luck with your summer Dark.

Edited by MaDPaT

Lil Bush is doing well! Speaking from experience it was a very short window of time when my kids were willing to play with dad and it took very little additional time for them to start kicking my butt. o0o If UT3 ever comes out I suspect they will join in again at least for a little while. Right now they just shake their heads at me for still playing the same old game. :shrug03:

How about Bush_Squared :shrug03:

Think that is more appropriate with twins or more than one son. How old is Bushwack? He will need to work on this problem but him and his wife can take his time since ut3 is taking so long to come out.

I do have to agree with you on that one Wentz. It was pretty cool when my oldest son came to work with me for a while. Although he really doesn't play PC first person shooters. He's a racing guru. As a matter of fact he is holding records on 360 right now in Forza 2 --- he plays in touney's and they can't touch him. He usually wins by 10 to 20 seconds ahead of second place. It's too bad I can't get him to play some UT although my youngest son likes to play from time to time and he's pretty good.

Anyhow, ya, its pretty cool you guys play together Bush. :peace:

my dad is 51 and i tried to get him to play FPS games a few times but he gets all dizzy and stuff....

lilbush is lucky!

If you want you can think of me as your dad when we play seeing as I'm older than he is. :D I'm sure you'd stomp your dad the same way you stomp me if he gave you the chance!

Think that is more appropriate with twins or more than one son. How old is Bushwack? He will need to work on this problem but him and his wife can take his time since ut3 is taking so long to come out.

He's about to turn 12 in a couple weeks. He likes guns, games and girls. *wipes away tear* I am so proud.

He's about to turn 12 in a couple weeks. He likes guns, games and girls. *wipes away tear* I am so proud.

A typical American boy. :D in the mold of what it should be. As a teacher (and what I have seen), I am truly happy for you.

Uh oh, take it from me (and wentz i do believe) - Girls are nothing but trouble. They distract you from what's really important in life: video games and having friends. ;) And yes, in that order.

Edited by DarkArchon

:'(

I guess I really am the only loser here...

Hey, at least you haven't been pwned by your internet provider.

But, now that I think about it...a bible camp custodian, college-attendin, long-haired, death metal, video game geek really does have a hard lot in life. Maybe you are the only loser here?...

Dang...sorry dood.

:'(

I guess I really am the only loser here...

Hey, at least you haven't been pwned by your internet provider.

But, now that I think about it...a bible camp custodian, college-attendin, long-haired, death metal, video game geek really does have a hard lot in life. Maybe you are the only loser here?...

Dang...sorry dood.

Don't forget his "heart of gold" or he will most likely be shooting out yours when he returns from heavy metal bible camp.

BushwackLite

Son of Bushwack (SOB?)

Ambush[Wacked] I like this one.

Bushling

Bushwack v2.0

I'm also partial to AmBush. =)

Hi btw!

Oh, and sorry admins... i accidentally made a 2nd account :freak3:

Who is admin anyway?

Edited by k.dee