Meal Money Cutoff: You might have noticed this

MrDuke

In a nutshell, you are going to tell me what you want to eat for lunch/dinner/latenight and we'll bring it to you. It will be very basic and there are no menu exceptions.

When you arrive, you will have a meal form to fill out. Check the meals you want, pay for it and you're good to go!

As I hammer out the deals, I'll post them.

**Note** Where applicable, your order will be rounded to the next higher dollar amount to keep transactions simple and to compensate the friendly face that is making the run for you.**

-----

Friday dinner: Rocco's pizza. Details are being hammered out but the deal will be close to 1/4 sheet pizza for $5, maybe better. 1/4 sheet = around 7 squares.

**Everything pizza is $8 per 1/4 sheet**

Friday Late night: TacoBell 3 tacos for $2. Extra trips allowed, show credentials for the deal (at the Macedonia Commons location only). No drivethru. Runs are scheduled for Friday night (11 pm) and Saturday night (11pm). Orders (and money) taken up until 9 p.m. **moved times from 10pm to 11pm**

------

Saturday lunch: Kentucky Fried Chicken

2 breasts, 2 mashed potatoes and 2 biscuits for $5. No limit on quantities

4 legs, 2 mashed potatoes and 2 biscuits for $5. No limit on quantities

Saturday dinner: Swensons. Galleyboy = $2.40, cheeseburgers = $1.80, fries = $1.50 potato teasers = $1.80 and onion rings = $1.55. Any combination can be ordered, no limit on quantities.

*edit on fries. Switched to potato teasers; they don't get as soggy *

Saturday Late night: TacoBell 3 tacos for $2. Extra trips allowed, show credentials for the deal (at the Macedonia Commons location only). No drivethru. Runs are scheduled for Friday night (11 pm) and Saturday night (11pm). Orders (and money) taken up until 9 p.m.

In a nutshell, you are going to tell me what you want to eat for lunch/dinner/latenight and we'll bring it to you. It will be very basic and there are no menu exceptions.

What?!!? You mean we can't order pizza and get rather upset when the pizza guy doesn't deliver it to our seat? :biglaugha::biglaugha::biglaugha:

You sir, are a man among men! The Big Kahuna! The Taco Grande!

The only problem I see is that tacos and beer (for those old enough) will significantly add to certain greenhouse gasses

in the immediate vacinity of the ballroom....

And yes, I still owe you a beer. Mayber a taco to go with it. Just stay downwind after comsumption :)

Updated. Saturday night dinner was added (Swensons).

They need the order information by Saturday morning so I need your order placed by then.

No orders accepted after 10 a.m. Saturday.

Updated. Saturday night dinner was added (Swensons).

Oooh..... Swenson's. Not quite like homer saying "doughnuts" but pretty darn close.

But dinner? I thought they were lunch. A rather great choice.

Sarge is correct - great food. Get more than what you think you want, because you'll

be craving more....!

Was Swenson's that place that someone went to last year? Those were some mighty tasty burgers...I highly recommend ordering 2 of everything from there though...and not touching a thing until you've washed your hands at least 3 times (a new record for most of you, I know).

Again Duke...I really can't tell you enough how great of a plan this is, last year I had such problems with getting food (didn't know the area, no one wanted food at normal times or I was already too "loose" to drive anywhere) this should help out a bundle!

The gas thing will be a problem however...we better get a canary for the weekend...make that a dozen canaries, they will die...I guarantee it!

Friday night, Rocco's pizza.

I talked to an assistant manager and the deal looks to be something close to 1/4 sheet pizza for $5 (1/4 sheet = 7 squares). I'm still working on the deal so it may get better.

I'm assuming our choices will be either pepperoni (plain pizza lovers can pick'em off) or everything.

If I can work out a meat-lovers deal, I will.

Now, that means the honor system comes into play. If you take more than your 1/4 sheet, somebody else WILL get shorted. Be courteous to your fellow gamers... and if you steal MY pizza, I'll have you tattooed with a Sharpie-- conscious or unconscious.

Saturday lunch confirmed.

KFC

2 breasts, 2 mashed potatoes and 2 biscuits for $5. No limit on quantity

4 legs, 2 mashed potatoes and 2 biscuits for $5. No limit on quantity.

Orders MUST be placed by Friday at 8 p.m. for Saturday lunch.

KFC huh? Hope it's better than what Canadian KFC has degenerated to... (wouldn't touch it with a 10 ft pole). I'll still eat anything and be grateful for it as long as I don't have to do the ordering...

(edited)

I don't feel like creating a new thread for this, and this is a fitting place.

Are we free to come and go as we please at FF? For example, some of us will not have the breakfast meal ticket and will have to leave for food.

Or any other time of the day. I like to get out and see the area I'm in sometimes... ehh, you know what I mean by now.

I realize that we're not going to be locked down in the ballroom, but just curious as to what kind of clearance issues there might be.

Edited by Ewerd

I don't feel like creating a new thread for this, and this is a fitting place.

Are we free to come and go as we please at FF? For example, some of us will not have the breakfast meal ticket and will have to leave for food.

Or any other time of the day. I like to get out and see the area I'm in sometimes... ehh, you know what I mean by now.

I realize that we're not going to be locked down in the ballroom, but just curious as to what kind of clearance issues there might be.

Though there isn't really much to see around the Holiday Inn E-Werd, but suit yourself.

This is sweet, I got so hungry last year! :)

You didn't have meal deals like this before? Hmm... so last year you kind of just turned into WoW people playing CS:S instead?

I'm talking about the fanatics that don't do anything but play for days on end... yeah, you've heard of them. Those... smelly people that don't shower, but don't do any physical activity either so it doesn't really matter.