Meal Money Cutoff: You might have noticed this

MrDuke

***Update***

The pizza deal changed a little bit

If you want 1/4 sheet of pepperoni it will still be $5. However, if you want 1/4 sheet of the everything pizza, the price will be $8.

We printed the menu ahead of time so you'll see the $5 price scratched out and $8 written in.

****IMPORTANT!!****

If you are arriving later in the day on Friday and want pizza for dinner, please post up and let me know what you want. The order needs placed early on Friday.

I'll collect your money when you show up.

You can have 1/4 sheet of pepperoni for $5 or 1/4 sheet of an everything pizza for $8.

We need approximately 80 people (20 sheet pizzas) for this to work so I'm basically telling you you're eating pizza for dinner Friday :)

I'd like to thank MrDuke for the food services, they were great. I'm mad at Allanon for wasting money and food though.

I'd like to thank Allanon for buying an extra KFC he didn't eat. I bought it off him, and had it later that night. :)

Thanks again to Duke, and Mr.'s Fatty for coordinating the food. Was awesomeness. :D