Sharing a room.....

mrX

Pretty much just figured out I'm able to come at least a couple of days to FF this year. Haven't checked on room availability yet, but wondered if anyone had some spare room first. I might be there Thursday night, definitely Friday, and maybe Saturday. Trying to work out the schedule for my son's birthday party Sunday.

Anyway, if someone's got a room with spare space, let me know. Preferably not a "party" room btw.

Looking forward to seeing everyone this year, and to the break, everything has been a bit busy for me lately. :)

They can provide a roll-a-way free of charge. Tracid is bunking with me, and I had to request one for him. He doesn't deserve the king bed, I do. Because I rock.

Shaftiel

yeah, shaft accidentally got a king bed and a roommate :wiggle2:

Think I only have 1 bed though, so might have to look into a cot or something.

...or you two can sleep in the same bed... as long as both parties promise to respect personal space. :halo::biglaugha:

Think I only have 1 bed though, so might have to look into a cot or something.

...or you two can sleep in the same bed... as long as both parties promise to respect personal space. :halo::biglaugha:

Go get 'em Raw. Make him a man.

Shaftiel