E3: UT3 DROPS NOVEMBER 2007

Flitterkill

We'll get one or the other or both tomorrow.

A thread on the epic forums was started at 730pm Tuesday evening speculating on a vague comment made by Mark Rein (Epic dude) a week or so ago.

Mark chimed in at 10pm Tuesday evening with:

Watch for news tomorrow.

For the love all that is unholy, our long national nightmare may soon be over :freak3:

That and Gears of War is PC bound - M$ announced that this evening. Supposedly this holiday season. Here's hoping Epic won't let that stop them from dropping UT this fall

-Fk

New trailer. It's a .mov so grab VLC player if you have an aversion to quicktime like I do. If a better version comes out, I'll update.

http://216.127.88.138/t_unrealtournament3_e32k7_h264.mov Right click to save

It says November, so fingers crossed for demo relatively soon. :boing:

Trailer highlight is about 1:03 mark when the player ejects out of the scorp before it dies and then attacks from mid-air. You might have to slow it down to see but that is gonna be sweet!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XJdF_O0Xk5E for the codec challenged.

http://download.beyondunreal.com/fileworks...7_trailerhd.zip for a 60meg zip of the HD version of the trailer.

Game Trailers posted what H posted and then took it down so the "official announcement" is to come later. Naturally BeyondUnreal has the trailer already and they ain't taking it down, and they also have full res of the game box (as posted thumbnail b4) and a few new screenshots (eh - nothing really new there)

Looks like we have a month and a half of the usual, September for our "last call" on the server and then time for new hardware :P

Wentz - your lappy gonna play this thing?

-Fk

Well Gamespot has Midway down for a stage demo at 11am on Thrs. Perhaps Midway proper is today ?!?

-Fk

EDIT: NM..

Wednesday July 11th

9:30AM - Nintendo Press Conference

11:30AM - Sony Computer Entertainment Press Conference

2:00PM - EA Press Conference

3:15PM - Activision Press Conference

4:30PM - Midway Press Conference

5:45PM - Konami Press Conference

That means that mediacom has 2 more months to get it right, so I can ramp up the skill set on the demo with real players (or you guys, whomever comes first.).

That will be six months of scheit service and I know that even I don't have that much bad karma coming to me.

Huzzah to those like Primus, FK, and H that keep us up to date on this.

lols at Unclean

I recommend glasses and looking at the large graphic in Doz's post... :P

-Fk

Self-pwnt...

I disabled all of the signatures/avatars/rankings/smilies/etc at work so it looks like I'm doing business-y type stuff, and never checked his profile.

Did you guys catch the impact hammer thing. That sounds pretty cool, no more trying to find what weapon works best in stopping a manta. You just turn around and crack it with your hammer and then flak cannon the thing or shock combo. I like the idea of a melee weapon.