Was fun

Playaa

my team took 3rd in the CS:S tourney...but no one gave me my money.

it was still hawesomes.

3-3 forevA!

Hey Playaa - shoot me the specifics (snailmail or paypal) and I'll send your winnings your way!

great times this weekend! nice meeting all of you. A lot of memorable moments this year......DAS BOOT, the tourney, golf, paintball and the 5am scrim last night. I had a lot of fun, but now i'm gonna go get some sleep cuz i'm exhausted!

Edited by Xterminator

(edited)
dragonfire ... i wish i still had an arse to throw at you.

I nabbed like four before I left when we were cleaning up. *Tosses a couple ShadowDog's way*

great times this weekend! nice meeting all of you. A lot of memorable moments this year......DAS BOOT, the tourney, golf, paintball and the 5am scrim last night. I had a lot of fun, but now i'm gonna go get some sleep cuz i'm exhausted!

I hear ya man, I got home around 1:00, got everything put back together, and slept for like 5 or 6 hours. Does that still qualify as a nap? :tongue2:

I wish I could've stayed awake for the late-night scrim, but at 3:00 I was nodding off sitting there... ask Aldan. Plus I had gotten up at 7:30 yesterday morning. Twenty hours of l33t CS-ing gets to you, I suppose. :lol2:

Edited by Ewerd

5:30 is all night. 5:30 is actually considered morning in most societies.

Now someone tell me how one can crawfish on an agreement with a friend for some extra cash.

PS. Bub's monitor got covered by beer due to a stray donkey during a late night fight.....just one simple reason that we feel some sort of monitoring needs to take place. Next year we're going to close at predetermined times, probably 3:00 AM on Friday night and 5:00 AM on Saturday night (aka Sunday morning). Basically none of the staff are the same people that want to stay up all night long and watch over things, and I had to let KWill get some sort of sleep before check-out.

Great times, great event. Sorry about the delay in the CS tourney. All responsible parties have been flogged. Look for the feedback topic to appear tomorrow when one of us cleans out the pinned topics and creates one. I also have some of the information to share with you that we discussed at the post-event lunch this afternoon.

I can't believe you guys gave you're disguises away....

3-1 <3

3-2 ftw!!

P.S. My hotel room was completly flooded from an overflowed toilet when I got back to it around 4:00am. poopdood was the last to use it, so it appears he lives up to his name.

Yes, much fun was had. It was great seeing friends from years past, and meeting others who I only knew through the servers, and the forums.

Thanks again to Ebil, Ted Break Dancing, Allanon and Aldan for joining me in a couple of madcap hours of ut2k4 CTF. Remind me not to teach people how to use the zoom feature on the sniper rifles next time though. <_<:biglaugha:

:luxhello: Thanks to Dingy for putting up the UT servers, and for burning the update disks so people could update their copies to the current version.

And of course, a HUGE thanks to the FFO staff for once again putting on a great event. :hug:

See you all again next year. :boing: