Raw-C forgot some stuff :(

Raw-C

Hey all,

Had a blast, plan on coming back next year.

Anyway.... Saturday night, after ingesting way too much of way too cheap vodka, I left my mouse, mousepad, headphones, mic, lovely door prize, woopie cushion on one of the tables near the door.

No big deal if nobody has it, but if someone picked it up with then intention of getting it to whomever it belonged to, let me know and we'll figure something out.

Appreciate it.

It was? What was it exactly? I cleaned everything up in that area... I don't remember any...thing... I kind of do now. Did you have one of those Antec fans or light bars? This all sounds so familiar... either way, it most likely ended up in the lost-and-found box.

Was a Razer Copperhead mouse.

Razer exactmat mousepad - hard vinyl type surface on top of metal

Headphones with the ear pads all messed up on the right side.

socom 1 usb headset

the fan was in the original packaging, one of the spot cooling fans that was doorprized.

If its all gone, not a big deal... Just trying to figure out if i need to buy new stuff now, or just use some temporary things until I can get this stuff back.

Thanks for the help all, can't believe I left it there :( I blame the vodka.

the fan was in the original packaging, one of the spot cooling fans that was doorprized.

I remember seeing that... either on F or G tables. I think I last saw Magruter holding it... hm.

I remember seeing that... either on F or G tables. I think I last saw Magruter holding it... hm.

THIEF!!!

lol, I...don't think I remember seeing him snatchtake the fan... that is if I'm implying he did (which I'm sure he didn't).

I had the same thing happen. I lost (erm forgot the grab before passing out) my door prizes after consuming way too much beer during the CS tourney, Black Ice gave me a in case LED and I won a 120mm fan (I think). I left them next to my chair (F6) on the floor laying over the cables running along the floor (if anyone remembers seeing them).