The Unofficial Thank You Thread

Gond

Seriously an amazing job fellas...everything went down perfectly on our end, so kudos to the FF staff for hiding all the freakouts so well :D

Obviously it was the first time I think mom had a chance to run his box with so many connections and it's not like he has that cisco box all the time to play with as well, so the minor hiccups were soo minor...I would buy you some booze next year mom but I'm afraid you'll drink it :biglaugha:

Windex: "Fatty! Stop hiding behind my rack!"

fattyhidingsg7.jpg

OH EM GEE, I can't believe you got that picture! ROFL!

Seriously... that was the greatest. I wish somebody could've gotten the look in Fatty's eyes when the person on the right (stage left) said "ONE...TWO...THREE!" It was absolutely priceless. Did Mags get the video of that? Or was he too busy throwing an arse or two?

Mag might not have gotten this, but I did see him filming the donkey close up while he was making gallop in the sky. I'm guessing that keg had something to do with his film inspiration.

Sometimes i forget where i am.. I know i caught some of it on video, i was to busy throwing though!

I'll take a look tonight, got over a hour and half of coverage, i hope i can get at least 5 minutes of out it. I'll try to figure out how to get it on my computer sometime this week.

Thanks to everyone for making it another successful year, one of the bestest!!

I was glad to get to go this year. Thanks everyone who made it all possible.

(thanks mom for fixing my little "problem" so I could play in the tourney :) )

I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures of everything this year.

Edited by JackieChan

Thanks to the staff.. obviously we'd just be a bunch of idiots without you guys.

i'm still laughing about the VI picture you guys took, not realizing the flag was upside down haha and dont say it was planned because when we kept yellin at you guys to turn it over you turned bright red haha

Thanks to the staff.. obviously we'd just be a bunch of idiots without you guys.

i'm still laughing about the VI picture you guys took, not realizing the flag was upside down haha and dont say it was planned because when we kept yellin at you guys to turn it over you turned bright red haha

hahaha, that was awesome

Thanks everyone for the wonderful time! Shuttling me around Ohio, taking me to fun rollercoaster parks! for the food and games! Good times! Carrots! Getting the router info so I could get on the wifi with my DS! Not forgetting the check the forums!

thx for my blinky keychain door prize it's awwwsome!

:laughcry:

Thanks everyone for the wonderful time! Shuttling me around Ohio, taking me to fun rollercoaster parks! for the food and games! Good times! Carrots! Getting the router info so I could get on the wifi with my DS! Not forgetting the check the forums!

thx for my blinky keychain door prize it's awwwsome!

I THOUGHT FATTY TOOK IT AWAY~!?? WHAT THE HECK!

MASSIVE thanks to the staff as always, but especially m0m for all the frustration and annoyances he had to deal with to get us all up and running. I swear, by the end of the weekend I would have killed everyone if I were m0m.

L 07/14/2007 - 23:59:36: "yermoth3r<104><STEAM_ID_LAN><CT>" killed "[Mmmm]Mini.gc<106><STEAM_ID_LAN><TERRORIST>" with "usp"

* BOOM *

L 07/15/2007 - 00:00:47: "yermoth3r<104><STEAM_ID_LAN><CT>" killed "[Mmmm]LostOften.gc<79><STEAM_ID_LAN><TERRORIST>" with "m4a1" (headshot)

* BOOM *

L 07/15/2007 - 00:01:46: "yermoth3r<104><STEAM_ID_LAN><CT>" killed "[GoCI]gr1nn3r.KH #5<103><STEAM_ID_LAN><TERRORIST>" with "m4a1" (headshot)

* BOOM *

L 07/15/2007 - 00:03:07: "yermoth3r<104><STEAM_ID_LAN><CT>" killed "Badâ¢Apple<80><STEAM_ID_LAN><TERRORIST>" with "m4a1" (headshot)

* BOOM *

L 07/15/2007 - 00:05:57: "yermoth3r<104><STEAM_ID_LAN><CT>" killed "[Lucky #7]Shropshire Slasher.gc<111><STEAM_ID_LAN><TERRORIST>" with "m4a1" (headshot)

L 07/15/2007 - 00:06:12: "yermoth3r<104><STEAM_ID_LAN><CT>" killed "Slunt<107><STEAM_ID_LAN><TERRORIST>" with "m4a1"

* BOOM *

L 07/15/2007 - 00:12:18: "yermoth3r<104><STEAM_ID_LAN><CT>" killed "[Old#7]Shropshire Slasher.gc<111><STEAM_ID_LAN><TERRORIST>" with "m4a1" (headshot)

that was about the extent of my CSS since FF06

First of all Tyranus does not turn red. Second If I spray painted the flag black you would still know VI when you saw it. SO does it matter if it was backwards when your holding the best Banner there is? I think not!