My FF time

JackieChan

Of course, I'm sure everyone had fun there. Thought since I'm kind of bored now because of all the fun stuff I did over the weekend, I thought I'd just post up some junk about my FF time.

Thursday:

Farmer, Mag, and I rolled up to FF after that 750+ mile drive. We all unloaded our stuff, I went straight to the ballroom after getting my clothes up to the room. I strolled in there and was met face first with my seat. I was surprised at how close to the door it actually was. Although as I later learned how nice it actually was compared to the opposite side of the room.

I hooked my computer up, shook the Fat One's hand and began fragging it up for about 45 minutes. I began to get the feel of the game a bit more since I haven't played in months. Then before I knew it, everyone was clearing out for the night.

Friday:

After eating breakfast, I met up with everyone else in the lobby for some Paintball. We took two separate cars there. Dirtybird and Me in one car, the navigating Canadian wizards in the other car. We pull out into the street, Dirty goes in the wrong direction right off the bat, swears five or six times and follows the other car. Then about ten or fifteen minutes go by, we see the car turn off into a convince store and apparently, we went East instead of West. Of course, after pinning the blame squarely on the Canadians, we went back toward the Hotel. I whipped out my GPS and for some reason, it told us we were like 261 miles away (which was obviously wrong). We decided to just go back to the hotel because we just spent 45 minutes going in the wrong direction.

When we get back, we see the other people that wanted to go Paintballing standing outside and they say they were just headding out. So, we decide to just stick it out and drive there. The Canadian car followed us as I gave Dirty directions via my phone. Once we got off the highway, we hit detours left and right and Dirty's swearing every 5 seconds. After the headache of getting there, we grab our gear to play Paintball.

Well, long story short, we played Speedball the last couple times. My last game, I end up getting pegged right in the friggen neck and I collapse on the ground. It seems that everyone but the people sitting out didn't notice. After slowly getting to my feet trying to avoid getting shot anywhere near my head a second time, I throw down my mask call it quits. That shot just ruined my Paintball experience because it hurt like... well... let's just say it hurt ALOT.

We get back to the hotel, I changed, registered, and mingled around a bit. I never got so many comments saying either, "I thought you'd be taller" or, "How old are you? You don't look 19." Last time I show myself in person <_>

Saturday:

Nothing really unique happened to me other than getting "LAN Banned" as what Fatty put it and having mom fix it the problem, scoring 4th in the CS tourney, making fun of Dragonfire constantly, and watching black'ice get hella drunk and making fun of everyone who wouldn't do a 6v6 to wait out the night, I had an awesome time.

It was sad to see das boot get wrecked and wondering when Nick would stop playing Guitar Hero and notice it. It was great getting to meet people and put names to faces. I wish I could've at least beat Cujo at awping since he always nails me in the face with it every once in a while.

If I go next year, I hope Ebil isn't allowed to have any donkeys, laser pointers... or plastic spoons.

other than getting "LAN Banned" as what Fatty put it and having mom fix it the problem

L 07/14/2007 - 11:53:56: "JackieChan.aZn<781><STEAM_ID_LAN><>" connected, address "192.168.0.42:27005"
L 07/14/2007 - 11:53:58: "JackieChan.aZn<781><STEAM_ID_LAN><>" disconnected (reason "STEAM UserID STEAM_ID_LAN is banned")
L 07/14/2007 - 12:07:12: "JackieChan.aZn<795><STEAM_ID_LAN><>" disconnected (reason "STEAM UserID STEAM_ID_LAN is banned")

I'd say its a plugin issue...you hax0r!

lol hackiechan strikes again!

Hey, when mom had to fix it, I was about to say forget it and to back out of the tournament because everyone was getting pretty annoyed that it hadn't started yet.

Okay, okay, I admit, I tried to rcon hack a few servers :P

just kidding

(edited)
Hackers should get monkey stomped ! Not banned!

rofl, not my fault the servers hate me

I wish that there were more Flatout 2 games being played. Whenever I saw Fatty playing it on the big screen, I joined. Then suddenly, Fatty get distracted (probably with something important) and everyone stops.

Edited by JackieChan