Call for pictures...(especially paintball)

Bubblegum Bandit

Guys, I have tons of pics from my camera of all of the events except paintball. I'm hoping Mav or someone else took some of your game(s). Post up a link, or e-mail or something if you could with pictures you'd like to contribute. I will be putting the photo album for the website together in the next couple of days and would love to incorporate any one else's pictures.

Thanks,

Here's one of Sean "Little Wolfsblood" at his first FragFest.

seanatff07eq7.jpg

Thats the only pic I took, well, my wife took it when dropped Aldan off Sat. evening.

2nd.edit. Feel free to use the pic if you want. He kept tugging at my hat when I was holding him, I figured he wanted to wear it. Seems happy. :D

Edited by Wolfsblood

Hey, I didn't know you had a kid! Congrats, Wolfie!

Heh, that's cuz you quit playing GW before he was on the way. ;) You really need to come to FF next year, esp if UT3 (or whatever it will be called by then) is out. There was an ONS server up, and a CTF server up the whole weekend. People were in them, I even accidently jumped into the ONS one for a bit. ;)

Hey, I didn't know you had a kid! Congrats, Wolfie!

Heh, that's cuz you quit playing GW before he was on the way. ;) You really need to come to FF next year, esp if UT3 (or whatever it will be called by then) is out. There was an ONS server up, and a CTF server up the whole weekend. People were in them, I even accidently jumped into the ONS one for a bit. ;)

im glad someone used the ut servers Dingy spent some good time setting those suckers up.

and

AWWWWWWWWWWW. Cute kid!