FragFest 2007 Photo Album

Bubblegum Bandit

The 2007 photo album is up on the site now. I have not fully tested every link (there's over 500 pictures) so if you find a broken one please report back. I also have not taken the time to test in IE as Mozilla is my browser of choice, so report any errors you might find along those lines as well if you will. I did figure out, while doing a little bit of testing, that our dropdown menu on some of the old albums is not working correctly.

In order to make surfing and dling of 500 pictures as fast as possible, the maximum res on any of the pictures is 750x constrained in both directions. If you see a picture you'd like to have the full res version of feel free to shoot me a PM with the image # and I'll e-mail it to you or something. I'll even take the FFO copywrite off of it for you... :stretch:

Happy downloading and looking.

excellent job with the pics Bubblegum.

But we should send out some Kudos to everyone who helped take pictures:

1. Bubblegum Bandit

2. TedBreakDanson

3. Ebil

4. Myself :D

5. Fatty

if there are people we missed throw their names up, they did an awesome job!

Broken Link...(Arrow pointing right is missing)

Wait.. is that the end?! :(

If you click on the very last picture on the thumbnails, you're still able to see one more.

Note: I was looking at them in IE7. Seems fine other than I have to scroll down a tiny bit for every pic inorder to view the next one.

^gg 15" monitor at work

Edited by ZesteR