Mass Picture Comment Thread

Ewerd

I figure this will save time--everybody would probably great individual threads or hijack others.

fragfestohio_event014.jpg

^With the angles and lighting in this picture, I look like a giant near Fatty. :biglaugha:

They way his eyes are at that moment, he almost looks intimidated...

For the record, I am in every single registration-time photo.

Ebil caught in the cookie jar...

fragfestohio_6gs02.jpg

I feel really uncomfortable in this one...

fragfestohio_6gs13.jpg

Another proud moment for me at FF

fragfestohio_6gs25.jpg

How did windex get back there? Anyone good with photo shop?

fragfestohio_6gs44.jpg

I guess fatty's insurance doesn't cover enamel fillings!!

fragfestohio_8dp18.jpg

mo, u never stop amazing me... :freak:

looks like you finished off the bottle there... nice job! :D

Ha, that is somewhat ironic. The top one is me, that round of golf was the 3rd time I've played in the last 8 years. The bottom one is Mini Me teeing off using the Crown Royal lid as his tee.

not that im some awesome golfer or anything but your swing looks good at the top and mini has some good balance through the ball.. err bottle cap :boing:... on the other hand they ARE just pictures :D

• 6 months later...
mo, u never stop amazing me... :freak:

looks like you finished off the bottle there... nice job! :D

Ha, that is somewhat ironic. The top one is me, that round of golf was the 3rd time I've played in the last 8 years. The bottom one is Mini Me teeing off using the Crown Royal lid as his tee.

not that im some awesome golfer or anything but your swing looks good at the top and mini has some good balance through the ball.. err bottle cap :boing:... on the other hand they ARE just pictures :D

just for the record there was just less then half a bottle before my group came to the green with the bottle and no one in my gorup would drink it but me so i drank 1/4 to 2/3 the bottle knowing there was one group behind us. dont get me wronge u may have been in the same situation as me just dint count the rest of us out. wait on second thaught i er didnt drink hard liqour.