Think Dark is rusty?

Late last night I had the joy of playing against Dark and Skallys on one team and me and Dingy on another. Needless to say, it did not go well for me and Dingy. On Frostbite, Dark loitered around our core for to me seemed eternity. Take in mind, the ENTIRE red team was spawning at the core and was trying to kill him. It took 3 minutes. I died about 3 times before Dark went down. I think the other red team members had multi deaths at the hands of Dark. Made me wish for bots on my team with their 'unnatural aim". In the end I think Dark ran out of ammo or suffered from multi miniguns raining down on him. After my third death, I stayed at a distance and hosed him with mini. I few other teammates were using mini also at that point. Aint pretty, but effective over time. If Skallys was with him at our core, it would have resulted in a player ego implosion for the red team followed by a red core explosion. I still shiver thinking about last night.

I should mention that dark on crossfire did a manta attack on our primary and killed like all the node builders including me (3 people) before he left to cause havoc somewhere else to the red team. I don't even think we did damage to his manta before he left.

Seems I need to practice TAM cuzz what I am doing now is working even less than before.........

Dark has arrived like a sack of hammers to the head "ouch" of the opposing team.

Edited by MaDPaT

LOL Pat you're too kind. He forgot to mention that he killed me more than I killed him in Torlan, which was the next map I do believe... he's not as bad as he says! Beware!

Yeah Pat, I did die from too much mini fire to dodge. I'm glad though, cause my side was about to burst from laughing so hard because I really did not expect to live 1/2 as long as I did. Good ol' shock|lg|rocket|flak combos do the dm'er wonders! :D

ut2004://66.151.7.56:7777 <- one of my favs for tam (clan MM, usually full). Every once in a while you'll get a guy on there with a potty mouth though, as lex and tek can testify to. T5K also has a server with good ping, but not guys on there all the time.

:D

I'm now sitting on the top rung for ONS 6v6, and I never even played a single game to get me there! HA! ;)

Oh yeah, and Pat, you and Dingy were the only good players on your team. The rest were free kills. Jethro tries, but he plays ictf too much.

Edited by DarkArchon

:D

I'm now sitting on the top rung for ONS 6v6, and I never even played a single game to get me there! HA! ;)

Oh yeah, and Pat, you and Dingy were the only good players on your team. The rest were free kills. Jethro tries, but he plays ictf too much.

The only avril hits I did to you were when I was aiming at someone else (like tank) and you flew into my avril lock or where I was aiming up a hill at raptor and you crested the hill from the other side just below the raptor. The avril at that time was 3 meters from you when locked. No one could evade it. I can't depend on these kind of hits. I am going to have to practice my helbending even more cause up close I get eviscerated.

I think me and Dingy should practice working in tandem :hug: against you guys (2 vs 1). Our individual strengths together will cut down on our deaths and hopefully make things interesting for you guys. We need to improve communication though. Dingy had a habit of giving a warning "Hey pat (I get hit by ****) there is a **** over there". I wasn't much help either. Saw a guy grenading our tank and went looking for him. Did not mention it and Dingy jumped in tank. BOOM. No more Dingy. I find guy where guy hiding and kill him. Not much help to Dingy.

Edited by MaDPaT

LOL - Unclean, you kill me at least as much as I kill you!

Hey, we DO still have Temerity, amirite? Could always go 4v1 on warmup ;)

Heck, Wentz could teach me. I sucked bad at tam last night for some reason. I DID see Wentz get a dark horse though! That made my night. GCWENTZFTW

Tam does make you better! MP, just jump on with us sometime!