Nepenthe Last Call

Flitterkill

VCTF can be done but map changes would have to be done via webadmin manually - setting up the whole gametype switch rotation vote thing is messy.

Of course, you would have to provide map names...

-Fk

Please add Zoned, Basically and BinarySpace. http://www.ames.ws/Unreal/

Would anybody be interested in a few VCTF maps one of these nights?

Maps added:

ONS-Alien2

ONS-Midworld

ONS-CBP2-Argento

ONS-Icarus

VCTF-Basically

VCTF-BinarySpace][

VCTF-Zoned

VCTF will have to chosen from webadmin before maps will be available.

Maps on hold:

ONS-Scorched-)o(-V3

ONS-Dria-)o(-V7

ONS-MinusTankMeUp-)o(-Gorz-RC3

These maps won't show up for some reason. I'll have to dig through logs later.

I smell missing server packages

-Fk

Yep. Just checked the logs. Unfortunately, omnipotents made the unwise decision to not zip up their maps and they only have the maps themselves on their website. If someone can find zips of these maps it would be appreciated. Otherwise you will have to wait on these until I can track down all the packages.

I smell missing server packages

-Fk

Yep. Just checked the logs. Unfortunately, omnipotents made the unwise decision to not zip up their maps and they only have the maps themselves on their website. If someone can find zips of these maps it would be appreciated. Otherwise you will have to wait on these until I can track down all the packages.

I tried installing omnipotents minus-tank-me-up. It does not work

Thanks for getting Argento up. It has no mantas or raptors so dm and team use of scorpions will effect play. Bots are idiots look forward to playing real people.

Well I tried searching during the 1st quarter of the game and no luck on those Omnipotents maps. I'll try and jump on a server using the maps one day and get the missing one that way.

Here are the known missing files:

FireHound_Tex

BioAegis_Tex

Omnitaur_Tex

Well I tried searching during the 1st quarter of the game and no luck on those Omnipotents maps. I'll try and jump on a server using the maps one day and get the missing one that way.Here are the known missing files:FireHound_TexBioAegis_TexOmnitaur_Tex
Thanks for the attempt HW. Penty loves mutated vehicles like supertank, ion cannon tank, flying tank, etc. I am not joking about flying tank. The map vehicles are insane. Like a barfight with machine guns no real refinement in play, just blatant killing.
gg's tonight. HW, you shoulda been there...
Killed me plenty Dark. Did not like Alien 2 map just too big and way to exposed to mantas when building nodes. You guys were awesome on Argento. The tank pushing with bender moves you guys up fast and I was facing like 3 of you to only me when on foot. Not pretty and I was like high scorer for team. I felt the visability was less than usual for that map though. Distance was hard to see at. Icaraus has a levi at each end? What was the intelligent reason for that? Just slowes the game down and primary too accessible to fire from corridor (you know which won) but core tank too easy to bring up to take primary node back. Feels like game of attrition.Just my thoughts. Hope to do better next time.

tile guy finally finished my new computer room today so I should be setup this weekend and on a little more.. last 2 nights I've joined right about 11 EST and caught 4 people on just long enough to play half a game. Should be on later on tonight, already stocked up on beer and I'm too broke to go anywhere!

tile guy finally finished my new computer room today so I should be setup this weekend and on a little more.. last 2 nights I've joined right about 11 EST and caught 4 people on just long enough to play half a game. Should be on later on tonight, already stocked up on beer and I'm too broke to go anywhere!

I was just telling my wife next time I'm off I'm going to rip up the linoleum and put down some new tile. Seems I been saying that since we bought the house 8 years ago. I'm already broke so I gotta do the work myself, home ownership is great!

It's the weekend so I picked up some of my favorite, Blue Moon. You never posted what you drink in the beer forum Wentz, Lemme guess...Bud light from a bottle. I should be on sometime prolly between 9-10 central.

i've posted somewhere before.. fat tire, harp, shiner, amber bock, and yeah I do have a backup stash of BL but its cans :P

XX if I'm in the mood for mexican beerz

I've had blue moon a couple times and liked it.. it's belgian right?