A room in my house.

Playaa

you think $300 is alot or too little?

:P

in my area rent is anywhere from $300-$500 for a small apartment...and that's not including Utilities, Internet, Cable, etc.

no, I offer pickup only...no shipping sorry. (will ship for $10,000,000 actually...next day air even)

Will you ship to Canada?

I am interested as well, what is the shipping cost?

You're moving to Canada!?!?!?! :luxhello:

I wish :(

No you don't...no guns... :(

Playaa just as a gauge...my rent for a bachelor is over $1000/month in downtown Toronto and that's on the cheap side (for location...and I guess altitude :wiggle2: )

lol...doesn't help you much does it?

"Well in Toronto Canada this place goes for over $1000!!!"

• 3 weeks later...
Fayetteville, AR and I pay 212.50 a month for a room in a 4 bed house that is not super but it is deff a house for college kids so I would say 300 in a nice house is pretty reasonable for MO?

Call them hogs!

Remember though - now that (annony)mo is on the bandwagon of the dollar being at parity, so the rent will have to be reduced!

:):)

My apartment in Greenwich village is $5,900 a month.. top that! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

A former neighbor of mine went to play with some symphony orchestra in Japan and they are being put up in an apartment somewhere in Downtown Tokyo which is on the order of $40,000 month US?

Hope you find a roomie, Playaa, it sounds like your rent is really competitive for a lot of people. Too bad their commute would be killer.

Edited by appalachian_fox