Banned for Team Attacking

Central

Hi,

I have just been banned for team killing 'Whitey'. I would greatly appreciate being unbanned, as the gc servers are one of few places I enjoy playing CS.

My steam id is: STEAM_0:0:122781

I was banned under the name 'Linji', but usually play under the name 'Central #YiXn.uk'. I was banned on the main CS server.

My ban was justified. I deliberately shot 'Whitey.gc' in the head at spawn, was auto-slayed, and was banned a few seconds later. There were, however, a few specific events which led to me breaking the rules. I'll try and state them as objectively as possible, as my aim is to explain the circumstances, not to justify my actions.

At the end of Piranesi someone said 'All Rush B' on the mic. I'd called this a few rounds earlier, and it hadn't worked, so I decided to go to A with one other player. I was the last person alive, so I moved towards the bomb at B. A ct killed me at bombsite B. When I died, just before the map change, Whitey.gc called me a 'loser' over the mic, and it was clear that he wasn't joking.

On the next map, dust2, I was the last member left alive because I was typing comments along the lines of 'why 'loser?'' and 'why did you call me that?'. I didn't get an answer and then spent the next 10 seconds standing next to the bomb, deliberately not picking it up and shining my flashlight on it. At the start of the next round I looked for whitey (he was on my team) and shot him in the head with a deagle (took 50 damage). I was then auto-slayed and banned.

I hope that I've conveyed that this is a one-off incident. I dislike this type of behavior in other players and apologize for displaying it myself. I was upset by Whitey.gc's comments, as I play on your servers particularly to avoid such insults. However, this did not justify my actions. I apologize and assure you that I will not act in the same way again if you choose to unban me.

Thanks. Central.

Edited by Central

i will unban when i get back to my house, my cousin just got back from iraq, so i will probably be at his house exchanging war stories for awhile. if another admin wants to unban him then that is fine with me. but i will be watching linji, sorry i said loser to you but i did not shoot you in anyway, your response to team killing me is ridiculous and you should really think twice before you take actions like that. anything else out of you at all and i will ban you for good.

thanks