Show your desktop, again!

Allanon

• 1 month later...
(edited)

lol, that's awesome. what's that weather gadget??? i use the same calc, cs server thing and hdd thing.

edit - better to put the pic in full size so we can zoom in if we want. i wan to see more detail.

Edited by Cujo

what do you mean?

the one you are using the stock vista one just dragged off the sidebar so it shows more information. when i asked you about it i didn't realize that it looked like that when you drag it off so i didn't recognize it. the one you linked to above is a different one which, based on your screen shot, you are not using.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I was bored, so I got a new background.. I enjoy having no Desktop icons and adding everything to the quicklaunch bar. I can now use the Keyboard shortcut for at least the first 10 (WINDOWS KEY + 1-0)

And it leaves more room for gadgets.

When I finally get my install disc from Dell, I will dual boot off my new laptop hdd.. So Ill have a bunch of desktops :)

I even used GParted to repartition my old hdd for now, so I can utilize the "backup" partition.. I just got rid of it.

Wallpaper_08.jpg