Show your desktop, again!

Allanon

but why does my powerbook g4 run faster than my 3.0ghz pc? my powerbook is second hand, but didn't those things first come out in like '01? i finished my pc with top o the line stuff in '06.

:shrug03:

<3 pc's

That's odd because my AMD 3500+ at 2.3Ghz can mixdown raw audio effects faster than any G5 I have ever used and that's using ProTools (a program designed for Mac) and without crashing 3 out of 5 attempts.

Sounds like you could save some money if you learned how to use a PC. (what now?!?!?! :wiggle2: )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Oh and use System Mechanic 5 or another version to take away the ugly "shortcut" arrows in the icons for XP.

Also, just rename the icons using combinations of alt+255 as blank characters. Then there are no words under the icons.

Not a good idea for a desktop with multiple regular folders lol

Oh and use System Mechanic 5 or another version to take away the ugly "shortcut" arrows in the icons for XP.

Also, just rename the icons using combinations of alt+255 as blank characters. Then there are no words under the icons.

Not a good idea for a desktop with multiple regular folders lol

touche

now if i go to your house to do tech support i'm gonna think you're a moron cause you copied all your exes to your desktop.

btw, the vista ones are much nicer.