Where is everyone on Nepenthe

Been on last few days but tonight, and no one was on Nepenthe. Is work getting that bad for everyone? I know we have a lot of teacher types but even we need a break. SCK was even running at 190 ping for me, and Dark would not stay on it. I can understand cause the action was so delayed. I killed dark with a manta strafing. It had taken about 1 1/2 minutes for me to do it and everyone on GC knows I can never kill one of you guys with manta when you see me coming. Even with SCK disfunctional no one was on Nepenthe.

I had been playing Ons for about 40-50 minutes with the guys on sck, so I decided to go play some freon with those noobs that call themselves gamers that have the GC tag ;)

I hate playing against bots, so I cant play on nepenthe unless there's enough guys on there. Sorry MP!

Best tactic is to get on vent and persuade ppl to go to nepenthe. Once 3-4 ppl are on, the pubbers begin to come.

Mostly we've been playing freon...

I would like to do ONS, but I am tired of playing against bots for 1/2 hour.

So...

and I can't do vent...only listen cuz my mic farks everyone up.

dunno...?

Edited by Tek-Almighty

I've been buried at work, just built a new computer last night, and I've been playing TF2 before that. I bet other people are caught up in those "other" games too.

Do you have xfire, Pat? If not, you should really get it. You can see what games your buddies are playing, and join them on servers that way.

play freon w/ us Pat.. do you have a buddies list?? just add gc][*

What is freon? I don't know how to find my buddies with buddies list.

I was thinking everyone was building computers to play ut3. With unclean I was right, but I bet a few more are doing it also.

Edited by MaDPaT

I was thinking everyone was building computers to play ut3. With unclean I was right, but I bet a few more are doing it also.

Heh. I wish.

Trapped at work doing forklift upgrades to the network before we wreak havoc on the wireless side!

Believe me - I'd rather be playing!

TAM(freon) on temerity - voting enabled (i think) so...

-Fk

Thanks a bunch Flitter!

Also get on Vent Madpat, have you forgotten about it?

So tired of ONS, even TAM sounds good.

Ditched playing Heroes of Might and Magic 4 cause I got a deal on Heroes 5 (new one has that purty 3D glitz going on). Been sucking up most my time, better turn based strat game then Civ4 (highly overrated, am I the only one that thinks that?)

Just right click, add buddy (as wentz said) under the "buddies" tab instead of "favourites" when you click to join a game. Just wait for it to bring up the servers we're in.

Freon is tam but you have a chance to get 'res'd' basically.

Just use GC][* to find everyone using our tag at the time. Nep does seem about dead. Even when a decent number of people are playing there they drop off quickly.

The store opens Saturday, so I've been working with that getting all the PC's networked and doing installs. Going out there today to set up the cafe' software and get it up and running. I'll have to try out TF2 now that I can play it for free :biglaugha:

Freon's pretty cool, not very good at it though but it doesn't matter. Time killers are what I think everyone seems to be doing for the time being until the demo.

Freon's pretty cool, not very good at it though but it doesn't matter. Time killers are what I think everyone seems to be doing for the time being until the demo.

Yeah I'm ready for a new game for sure. Freon is a great time killer and I'll probably spend the majority of my final UT2k4 days playing it instead of ONS. It's got all the great battles without the tanks/roadkills. Plus the fast pace of it will make for a nice transition to UT3.

Yeah I'm ready for a new game for sure. Freon is a great time killer and I'll probably spend the majority of my final UT2k4 days playing it instead of ONS. It's got all the great battles without the tanks/roadkills. Plus the fast pace of it will make for a nice transition to UT3.

You are just a Death Matcher at heart as seen by all of your time on Rankin. Tanks/roadkills is what makes ONS fun!

Tanks/roadkills is what makes ONS fun!

I love my tank. Especially more so when Pat is in a bender! :)

Freon is fun as a change of pace, but I still like ONS!

I enjoyed Freon better than last time. I got my rear end shot off so much it was silly. I was up against Bush, Wentz, and Flitter. Two on two. Was the definite weak link. Not good at close infighting. Last map on Freon was a joy last night. All distance shooting where my sniping mentality was of use. Still like ONS. Have some new Anti Dingy in Tank strategies I would like to try before UT3 change over.

[Have some new Anti Dingy in Tank strategies I would like to try before UT3 change over.

Heh. Jump in the busted hotness (well, try to steal my beatup ride) and I'll make it go boom!

Of course, sitting still and playing possum is great fun - even more fun when Bush is shooting you and thinks

that the tank is unoccupied..... until he jumps out and gets blowed up! :)