Wake up! Time to die.

Flitterkill

I'll be on early, I'll even reinstall UT2K4 and get on Vent and stop doing that other thing I'm doing (secrets!)

We'll give it a good workout, perhaps I can drag out ye'old crazy links for the Crossfire map and AS...

Prob be able to do the real last call next week Thursday as well after that we should? be at happy demo time.

Be there or be trapezoidal.

-Fk

I might be there for a bit. The Office is on that night, as well as Smallville. I watch both with friends, so yeah...

I miss playing with you guys though. Too bad I dont like Freon ;)

I don't much care for Freon. It's just deathmatching with a twist. I thought you guys were serious onslaught players? When I'm looking for something different I play the host of new ONS maps that are out there.

well when i started playing UT I converted from quake team arena.. so freon is a very cool variation for me. Onslaught just doesn't have the playerbase it used to.. and with the ut3 demo due any day now, I'm just kind of waiting on it. having said that, see you all tonight for some ONS :D

well when i started playing UT I converted from quake team arena.. so freon is a very cool variation for me. Onslaught just doesn't have the playerbase it used to.. and with the ut3 demo due any day now, I'm just kind of waiting on it. having said that, see you all tonight for some ONS :D

aka wentz hates losing on sck ;)

Maybe we can all commit for once.

I will be on, after 9pm EST...I think it is time for a GC reunion for once in a blue moon.

I'm sorry to have missed any action. I fell asleep at 9 after beer and pizza with wife. Guess that's what getting old is about. Pretty soon, I'll be using ointments and salves and sitting on the porch all day.

I was glad to so so many gc guys on last night. We even had one game where on side was entirely composed of gc. One one but lost the others. I noticed some serious screen ghosting. Wonder if me, or trouble communicating with server. OH well will be playing more since last call is coming.

Got to kill Dingy some more. Got to use my new tactics on him.