ABSOLUTE LAST CALL!

Flitterkill

The private will stay up until the subscription ends (Lex, when is that?) but after Thursday, Nep *might* be taken down for us to pull files, close up shop, and generally put our affairs in order.

Let's do this thing right!

I'm there - who else is?

-Fk

I'll be there, any particular time your gonna start all this? Should be fun, and I'll be in as just Primus no tag.

Oh ya btw, Dark---I still feel I got the better of you last night, at least a couple of times. :biglaugha: I think Dingy should have been on my side, we would have had a better chance together. Still good fun though.

I'll be there, any particular time your gonna start all this? Should be fun, and I'll be in as just Primus no tag.

Oh ya btw, Dark---I still feel I got the better of you last night, at least a couple of times. :biglaugha: I think Dingy should have been on my side, we would have had a better chance together. Still good fun though.

lol

I just kept switching back and forth in urban once the prime was down. After getting map control about 6 times I figured it was time to quit that map. :) You were doing well!

My system crashed last night. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Needless to say, I could not play. Tried installing again and would not work. Got it working again and plan to play tonight. Hope you guys have some game playing left.

Yeah, last night was a lot of fun. There were some decent players on, and some who probably have played for less than 8 hours total. They were like the free points :)

Flitter and his stupid tanks in spiffingrad...

Agree with both - all in all was ALOT of fun!

GC Board Member

Just uploaded alt links for AS (Jolt), Dria and Crossfire (two paths to cores) - good times

Smiley folks know whats what - expect to see them tonight

Just about 7 my time. Time to have a bit o'fun.

(Side note - EA owns Bioware? The Demise of Origin: Part II methinks...)

-Fk