Portal

Penty

(edited)

Never checked out the viral website. What I liked about it is that it seems to have subtlety (or not so subtlety) introduce a possible new character for the HL series as well as a new "Evil Corporation" in Aperture Science. And need I even mention a new weapon on par with the Gravity Gun?

ADDED:

And thanks...now "Still Alive" is running through my head.

Edited by dwEEziL

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished it guys,

Great game but I do think it did like a bit of action. The more I think about it the more I'd like to see it cross action and puzzle.

No action leaves me hungry to get running and jumping.

BUT adding the portal gun would give it a new edge in the HL series that is a SUPERB idea.

I liked Ep2 way more but my guess is it was more of a test drive to get public feedback to start a new HL line (like blueshife and oppsoing force).

I did read from Valve they are thinking of bringing Shepherd back into the story.

There was a small secne I thought it might be him. In HL2 if you look at a certain monitor, there is an army guy laying on the table. I wondered if that was shepherd?

Anyhow Portal was great. I give it a 8 out of 10. Add guns and monsters and aliens I'll give it a 9

Aug

I'm sure some of the 1337 guys online would find some interesting uses for it (remember some of the magic people did with the grappling hook in Quake 2?).

I loved the grappling hook. Nothing like finding a nice quiet corner of the roof and hanging out there with the railgun heh :)

Shaftiel