Invalid 1337 speak

Nick Soapdish

so's a bunch of ppl playing beer pong at my place last night. my gf got really tipsy and she thinks it's hilarious/cute/supportive to take interest in my interest in the gaming subculture. so she makes a rebuttal and starts sceaming "PWN UP PWN UP! You'd better pwn up mister!" and i tinkle my pants as she's like beaming and showing off that she took can be leet.

Leigh "what's wrong nick? i gots game, im elite!"

Me (dies laffin)

Pat (dies laffin)

Everyone else (dies laffin)

anyone else have anyone they know that uses leet incorrectly? i think it's hilarious.

(edited)

nope, i have yet to get my g/f to take interest and be supportive in any leet aspect of gaming.

best she does is let me talk and explain something and she smiles and nods.

I've gotten back the president of the dork club and your going to geekfest this year.

*cheers*

Edited by ZesteR

Heh,

my (soon to be) ex-wife was all "I don't play video games", and used to gently tease me about the fact that I did.

Except the part where she played Mario Kart, Mario Party, countless solitaire/card games, puzzle games, and get this, CIV III and CIV IV!

At one point she was so hooked on CIV that she would go into the bathroom in the morning at 9AM and play until noon. While the kids and I were in the kitchen having our first and second meals of the day. Then, before bed, same thing from 9PM until midnight.

She even asked last fall if I would take her to FF. I said yes and was working on a plan to setup a CIV server so she could get pickup games going. Then, well, the part where she filed for divorce in may kinda obviated the need.

I doubt the dude she's been dating since christmas plays civ... wonder if he now laughs at her? :spin2:

P.S. When we went to court for a motion hearing this fall, she made a big deal about me playing video games. It was my "obsession" and I went to FF to "improve my video gaming skills". I SWEAR TO GOD that is in a court document. :D

Edited by Shropshire Slasher

Heh,

my (soon to be) ex-wife was all "I don't play video games", and used to gently tease me about the fact that I did.

Except the part where she played Mario Kart, Mario Party, countless solitaire/card games, puzzle games, and get this, CIV III and CIV IV!

At one point she was so hooked on CIV that she would go into the bathroom in the morning at 9AM and play until noon. While the kids and I were in the kitchen having our first and second meals of the day. Then, before bed, same thing from 9PM until midnight.

She even asked last fall if I would take her to FF. I said yes and was working on a plan to setup a CIV server so she could get pickup games going. Then, well, the part where she filed for divorce in may kinda obviated the need.

I doubt the dude she's been dating since christmas plays civ... wonder if he now laughs at her? :spin2:

P.S. When we went to court for a motion hearing this fall, she made a big deal about me playing video games. It was my "obsession" and I went to FF to "improve my video gaming skills". I SWEAR TO GOD that is in a court document. :D

Dude...WHY ARE XWIVES SO PSYCHOPATHIC!?!?! I just don't get it...ok I do, nothing worse than a woman scorned...it seems though that for everyone I know who has been through divorce there is an xwife who all of a sudden turned into a 15 year old boy with a chip on his shoulder (ie. maniacally irrational and hell bent on destruction)

My co-worker just had to sell his condo and move in with his gf because his xwife some how managed to raise the amount of child support he pays (which was originally calculated on when he made commission and worked many more hours, so he doesn't make nearly enough now) as she is dating some lawyer. She is now taking him to court (again) to remove his right for custody of their 2 kids because he's living with his gf and that he had to sell his car etc etc...makes me sick. He's calculated that with taxes and the money he pays his xwife he takes home 15-20% of his income (considering takes are about 30% of his income, that's over 50% some weeks, and he still has to take care of his kids one day in the week and on weekends). Pretty sure his lawyer sucks but how is he supposed to afford a better one when his gf's boyfriend is paying for hers?

My wife despises gaming with a passion. She considers it a monumental waste of time, and is a very childish and immature pastime. I have a tendency to just give her money and send her shopping when she starts to cut into me about it. It seems that shoes and lingerie sooth the savage beast.

Shaftiel

I hear it all the time, when people try to figure out my license plate.....

"Hmmm....'I am el three three seven'.....hmm....uh....."

About 3 or 4 times in however long I've had it, someone has walked by (or driven up beside me honking and waving at me) and yelled, "Hey!!! Great plate!!!!!"

The last one (guy driving this little suped up thingy) was hilarious. Ironically I was on the way back from a metting at the Holiday Inn (where we do FragFestOhio) about a month ago.....this little car comes up close, and there's a dude behind the wheel that looks like he's havin some sort of issue, but he's not mad....sorta waving at me. I pull over to let him pass, he zooms up, lets the window down on the passenger side and starts giving me the thumbs-up yelling how cool the plate is. I'm laughing as I say thanks...this guy is in a suit and tie, probably late 20's or so...off to some business like adventure....but I know the truth....he stays up too late at night playing games......most likely only surviving on the several overly-caffinated drinks he's probably just had.

I think we need a scan of that portion of the document for the GC archives...

-Fk

I think we need a scan of that portion of the document for the GC archives...

-Fk

Once the divorce is final, I'll make that happen. :D